• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Advice Pleeease!

amacspad

Disneyholic!!!
Me, DH and 15 year old daughter are going to DLP for Halloween which we are really looking forward to, however I have just been looking at the 30% offer prices and we could go again for my 40th birthday in February for 2 nights, 3 days staying at Sequoia Lodge, flying from Manchester for £740 for all 3 of us again! Do you think it is worth going again and so soon? I have the payment page open and ready to book so just waiting for some much needed advice :)

TIA, Debs x

my first trip was in oct 08, when i got back i booked for feb 09, i fell in love with the place. have you been before? i would say unless you know you are going to like it then there isnt much point in booking to go again, kwim

Heyo, We go at least once a year and have done Christmas, Halloween, Summer, so yes, we are certfified Disneyholics!! We have also booked to go back to Florida next August but trying to find flights without horrendous prices! :scared1: So I think if anything I am worried if will get too much Disney Overdose :rotfl2: Debs x

Are you bonkers? What is this thing called too much Disney??? Lol
Sounds very bargainous.... Go for it!!!

Erm .... Have you seen my tickers???I maybe a tad biased!

:rotfl2: I like that answer Zinderella!!! My DH just keeps saying "Wotever", typical male! I panic doing things spur of the moment, but then then I have heard of other people that the prices can go up, part of me says book it, it IS my
40th!!!! Even tho its a brill offer it is still another £740, oh decisions decisions!! I need another few mins to sort my head out :confused:

Hi mickeysfavouritegirl, I worked out that with the full price of DLP after the bus tranfers, the price of flights for the 3 of us would be £240 so works out mega cheap, I will compare with Air France but I have never seen that good a deal! Debs x

Just checked with AF, £373 so it is cheaper with the DLP 30% off offer! Just need to decide now :thumbsup2 Debs

We are just back last week and I have just booked 2 more trips yesterday

1 for end of November with my friend and wee boy, 4 nights for £700 in total at the Cheyenne

2 for mid March with my dh, mother-in-law and wee boy, 4 nights again to HNY.

It is addictive, just applied for share account so I can benefit from food and shopping discounts....

Just book it, life's too short.... and as long as you can afford the spending money!!!!

I'm Hooked

Ps we got the 2 nights free thing so would it work out the same price for 4 nights for you?????

Hi WMoon, Do your trips include flights? I am very tempted now lol! I just looked at the 30% offer, it didn't mention 2 free nights, my price was £404 for me, DH and 15 yr old daughter, for 2 nights at SL, then with the tranfers and flights came to £750, I will have a quick look on the the DLP site again to check :) Debs

Booked flights seperately with Easyjet, £90 each return....

If you put in 4 nights it might come up showing the different offer....

Wendy x

wmoon is right - the 2 nights free option only comes up on the website if you choose 4 nights or more to price up - try it and see what happens (although the transport included option might be more expensive, because that part of it won't be discounted).

I'm going next month, and then again in mid-March - 1 adult, 2 young ladies aged under 12, 4 nights/5 days for a total of £247 at the Santa Fe, plus a max of £260 for 3 of us for Eurostar/train from Nottingham. So nearly a week at Disney for £170 each :goodvibes. For that price, I really couldn't not book!

Oh I'm confused I thought this was a thread asking for advice :confused3

Not one of those threads that precedes all fab new tickers ;) :rotfl:

We all know how this is gonna end , and with those great prices I think it will be sooner rather than later when your siggy will be adorned with the inevitable spangly new tickeroony :woohoo:

I don't want to coerce you or anything but ....... Go on go on go on go on go on go on :cheer2:
:rolleyes1

I booked october for 7 days and feb for 6 days......on the 40% off....went and looked at the 30% (plus travel)...and for EACH holiday (if you take their travel ie AF light)..I would be £600 MORE! so basically saved myself £1200..yeehaaaa cowboys!:rotfl:

can't wait!:banana:

Hi everyone, thank you for all your advice -
YES, I'VE BOOKED!!!!!! :banana::yay:

I didn't end up checking about the 4 nights for 2 as I couldn't come out of the payment page without losing all the info and it wouldn't let me open up a new page without saying I had timed out???? Anyway, still seem to have a fab deal so better start counting pennies - again! :rotfl2: Thanks again everyone, much appreciated! Debs xxxxxxxxxxxx

BTW, just looked out of curiosity at the 4 nights for the price of 2 and it came up at £1,002.99 inc flights, so phew, I have done right :woohoo: thank you again anyways! Debs xxxxxxxx :thumbsup2

glad you have it booked now where is your new ticker lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter