• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

advice re buffet lunch at inventions?

lizpat

Mouseketeer
Hi, I have read all of the reviews regarding inventions, but they all seem to be for the evening buffet and we were thinking of using our half board vouchers towards the lunch buffet on our last day.few small questions though,
1) can anyone tell me if the lunch buffet is extensive as in the evening?
2) How much extra i would need to pay on top of the half board plus voucher?
3) When using the half board plus voucher at normal restaurants it includes a drink, would this still be the same for this buffet?

Thanks again for your help!!

Can't help regarding the detail of the lunch offering but one of the reasons the evening is more popular is that characters are only appear then :)

Not too worried about the character interraction as found last time that eating would be a non even with my two!!(I know that's half the fun, but am too tight to buy more food when they moan they are hungry 2 hrs after leaving the restaurant!!!).

We've never actually been in the dlh and so was thinking of somewhere nice to go for lunch in the park before we get the evening train home using the half board plus vouchers. The only other place that i like the look of would be the silver spur steak house?Any thoughts would be greatfully received!!!:thumbsup2

Not too worried about the character interraction as found last time that eating would be a non even with my two!!(I know that's half the fun, but am too tight to buy more food when they moan they are hungry 2 hrs after leaving the restaurant!!!).

We've never actually been in the dlh and so was thinking of somewhere nice to go for lunch in the park before we get the evening train home using the half board plus vouchers. The only other place that i like the look of would be the silver spur steak house?Any thoughts would be greatfully received!!!:thumbsup2

I know you can use your half board vouchers at the Silver Spur and get a three course set menu and soft drink. I think the menu is the "sheriffs" menu on the resturant review sticky page.:)

I always thought it was open for lunch too .......... I was always under the impression that lunch was cheaper than dinner because there weren't any characters. Not sure how extensive the lunch-time buffet would be because I've only read reviews of people going for dinner but even if it's not so expansive it will still be very nice.

I always thought it was open for lunch too .......... I was always under the impression that lunch was cheaper than dinner because there weren't any characters. Not sure how extensive the lunch-time buffet would be because I've only read reviews of people going for dinner but even if it's not so expansive it will still be very nice.

I agree, i think its all the same food as dinner but just with no characters.

The food is delicious:cloud9:

thanks for that, think it will be a nice last day lunch then. Have never actually been in the dlh before and don't think we will be back again next year, so wanted to do all the things we didn't get done last time!:thumbsup2

Make sure you have a good look round. Their shop is nice, there are lots of things in there you won't see anywhere else. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter