ADVICE! What would you do?

Princess Row

His Disney girl!
Today I was given my choice of WDW for nine days staying at Animal Kingdom with an animal view or a 7 day Disney Cruise to Mexico.

I have done 4 cruises in all, twice to mexico, and the other two on Disney. Well one Disney to MExico and one Carnival to Mexico. I do love the disney cruise and I have never ever been to WDW but I visit DL often. What would you do?"????

Im stuck!

disney world... or, idk if it's an option, but a land sea package? the parts for 4 and a 3 or 4 day cruise?

WDW definitely!!! Everyone should experience it at least once in their lifetime:goodvibes

Oh WDW all the way. Especially because you've never been (and you've been on a Disney cruise before)

And you'd stay at AKL? With an animal view? And 9 days? Do not pass this opportunity up!

You will LOVE Walt Disney World, it has so much more to offer than DL and a Disney Cruise.

I would agree with everyone else and say WDW, especially because you've never been, so it would be a new experience for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter