Advice?...

disneedust1429

Someday I'll be part of your world
Alright, because none of my friends are helpful, I thought maybe one of you can help me with my problem... If you can sit through this and give me some advice or what you think... That would be so amazing, you have no idea, because I don't know what to do anymore...

So, I have a boyfriend named Jacob. We had been going out for about 8 months when we started having issues. We broke up the day of our 8 month, then got back together for 3 days, broke up, got back together for a week, broke up on new years eve (our 9 month) and then we just got back together last week...

Here's the big problem I'm having.

I loved him, i really did. I still care about him. He's my best friend. But lately for the past about 2 months, I just don't love him like I did. We fight a lot, and that's mostly my fault. I've just been so confused on how I feel about him. When we're not together, I miss it. We had a lot of great times. But I'm not happy with us being together. And also (judge me if you must) I kind of like another guy. And my boyfriend was going to ask me to winter formal. But I told him I didn't want to go. Truthfully, I really want to go. But I want to go with someone else. I want to be with someone else, but it would be SO much easier if Jacob just didn't love me anymore. I want him to not like me anymore. It would be so much easier for me. I feel bad dumping him again, and I regret getting back together with him, because I feel like all I've done is string him along. Everyone wants us to be together, and he wants to be together. There's so much pressure to be with him, and it kills me, because I feel like it clouds my decision. I don't want to break up, because I don't want to be alone, but I feel like this is the right thing. Is it? I can't tell if I love him anymore. I have so much fun with him, and I miss those old times I had with him, but it's not the same, and I like someone else.

If you sat through all that, thank you so much. Advice? What do you think of it?

Thank you so much<3xx

Okay, so I am obviously not a teen anymore, but I was once and I have three girls that will be teens one day so here goes...

Don't be afraid of being alone!! If you can enjoy your own company you have got it made!! I would tell the BF that you need some space and can't be together anymore. Be honest, it might hurt him but you need to think of yourself first.
If you are having feelings for someone else, it is a clear indication that you are not feeling it with the BF. But before those feelings go any further, have the talk with the BF about ending it. Trust me, it is better in the long run to deal with it head on.
Good luck with your decision!!

I am not an expertise on this kind of stuff. But like you I am a teenage girl... I have liked more than 1 guy at once it happens. I don't have any boyfriends at the moment... but I do know how you feel if you feel like you like a guy but it feels odd putting the "title" on the two of you. So in a sense I guess I have been there. I think honestly as hard as it sounds tell Jacob how you feel. Even if it has to be through a text. Let him know because it is unfair for you not to be happy. It really is and nobody deserves that. and not to make you feel bad for him at all but the sooner you tell Jacob the better off you'll be hopefully, it will be easier than letting him go so long without knowing how you really felt. I guess to sum it up... just be yourself. Don;t let what other people say or think change your mind neither. It's really honesty whatever makes you happy girl!

Sorry this is so long. I feel like a novelist when I try to sound smart giving advice. lol. Well hope I helped!!!! Let me know how things work out! Just remember no matter what... we were made to break. Cause breaking makes everything stronger!<---corny I know. Lie I said I try to hard to seem smart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter