advise please

Kajunswty

Always waiting on the next magical vacation!
I am having difficulties with these limo ressies and I am wondering if I just don't have enough patience. Here is the story:

I made all the arrangements for our transportation via email and all was well but when I received the confirmation almost everything was wrong. I am talking about missing about 1/2 the trip and even the price was wrong. So, I send an email and copy the original portion that was right and attach it. Days pass with no response so I send another email. Then I get a response saying, "what exactly was the problem?" I attach the correct info again and send it and I am still waiting. It has been one week since I sent the first email saying there was a problem.

As a business person - I would think ~ okay, lets fix this right away. Instead days pass and it is not resolved.

What would you do? Should I keep waiting?

Call them -- now. E-mails can be confusing, deleted, lost, etc. Get a live person on the phone and have them retrieve your reservation information. Then walk through it step-by-step, item by item. Make sure they have the correct times, correct locations, and most importantly, correct prices. Do not end the call until you are satisfied.

E-mail is convenient, but as you can see, it is often not very effective.

If the phone call doesn't work, I'd seriously consider using another company. The track record from this one is not too good so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter