• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aer Lingus to CDG - Change of Terminal

kizzabel

Eating poisonous apples since '86
Hi all :wave:

Just to let Irish travellers know, Aer Lingus now departs from Terminal 2 instead of Terminal 1 in Dublin for all flights to CDG. Passengers are now asked to check in at Terminal 2.

They also dont allow you to check in until 30 hours before your flight departs... Unless you want to pay another at least €5 to pick your seat, then you can check in 30 days in advance... grumble grumble grumble... gold diggers

Hope this is of some use to someone!

when is this coming into effect. is it from flights from any airport in ireland. i just checked some flights and on aer lingus website it is still showing terminal 1. i hope i dont get there and end up in terminal 2, i have ezyshuttle booked for terminal 1 next week. eeeek

Oooops that came out backwarsd Sonya.
Terminal 2 in Dublin not T2 in CDG :rotfl:
So when you get to Dublin just go straight to Terminal 2 instead
I swear all this waiting around for the holiday is making me more ditzy then normal

Oooops that came out backwarsd Sonya.
Terminal 2 in Dublin not T2 in CDG :rotfl:
So when you get to Dublin just go straight to Terminal 2 instead
I swear all this waiting around for the holiday is making me more ditzy then normal

oh thank god :rotfl2: i fly out of cork so it doesnt effect me. the last thing i need is any change in the airport. i am so used to getting to cdg and just putting my head straight down and making my way right to the baggage. i get lost way too easily. i know what the feeling is like, im more ditzy this week than ever before lol

lol IKWYM i am useless in airports especially in a foreign country..
found my fone in the freezer today! it could have been my 2 yo DS but ive an awful feeling it was me! does it feel like every second is dragged out?!? but whats worse is time will fly when we get there!

lol IKWYM i am useless in airports especially in a foreign country..
found my fone in the freezer today! it could have been my 2 yo DS but ive an awful feeling it was me! does it feel like every second is dragged out?!? but whats worse is time will fly when we get there!

i know this week is going to drag so much. time goes way too quickly once we get there. have you packed yet?

ive packed some jumpers and a few tops, vests and jeggings to stop me wearing them and my hair accessories, some toiletries and make up but ive to get onto the washing (thank god its half term) and get sorted. could do with washing my warm jacket and uggs too. washing for hols is the one time i dont mind it :rotfl:

might do a list now tonight to keep me occupied! also need to get solpadeine as my muscles act up with all the lifting heavy luggage and carrying a heavy handbag gives my shoulder muscles hell. i'll have to speak nice to the chemist :laughing:

you have a good start made on the packing so not too bad!

ive packed some jumpers and a few tops, vests and jeggings to stop me wearing them and my hair accessories, some toiletries and make up but ive to get onto the washing (thank god its half term) and get sorted. could do with washing my warm jacket and uggs too. washing for hols is the one time i dont mind it :rotfl:

might do a list now tonight to keep me occupied! also need to get solpadeine as my muscles act up with all the lifting heavy luggage and carrying a heavy handbag gives my shoulder muscles hell. i'll have to speak nice to the chemist :laughing:

you have a good start made on the packing so not too bad!

have you gotten the you have to speak to the pharmacist about solphadine speech as well. its the only painkiller that works for me but i very rarely take them. i get serious neck strain on my trips from my camer and my bag lol

lol i thought i was being an eejit whinging about handbag strain but it does way a ton! and hurt like hell
im going down today to attempt to buy them (feels like im looking to buy heroin!) but i'll probably be fobbed off. im the same, paracetemol are useless for me.

lol i thought i was being an eejit whinging about handbag strain but it does way a ton! and hurt like hell
im going down today to attempt to buy them (feels like im looking to buy heroin!) but i'll probably be fobbed off. im the same, paracetemol are useless for me.

no handbag strain is a real problem :rotfl2:

i have no idea how mine gets so heavy but between my purse and my camcorder, autograph book and lord knows what else it weighs a ton.

i think i will ask my mam to go for me. i cant be bothered with the third degree. :rotfl2:

lol im here debating do i go down and say ive a sore neck or im going on holidays, my handbag is gigantic, its going to cause strain, now give me the nice codeine!

uuuugh effort

lol im here debating do i go down and say ive a sore neck or im going on holidays, my handbag is gigantic, its going to cause strain, now give me the nice codeine!

uuuugh effort

oh dear now i have a mental image of you trying to convince the pharmacist that handbag stain is a real and far reaching problem on holidays :lmao:

i feel like a codeine addict having to beg for them! my friend works in a chemist :rolleyes1 i may just call in to her, less stress and less of a grilling on why i want them... answering because i'll have a hangover tomorrow so does not work :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter