Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like DHS will arguably go from the least visited park to the most visited park once star wars land is complete.

When SWGE first opens, I think they should take some high street videos of the crowds rushing to and in the land and set them to the Benny Hill theme music (with appropriate 2x video speed increase of course). I think that would keep me amused for several years...

When SWGE first opens, I think they should take some high street videos of the crowds rushing to and in the land and set them to the Benny Hill theme music (with appropriate 2x video speed increase of course). I think that would keep me amused for several years...

From the top of TOT?

From the latest progress on GE, it looks like so little walking room ratio to buildings as the construction continues.

I believe the station itself is higher because it has to get over the boat dock.

Yeah, it looks like it is actual built up on concrete to be higher, but what I was talking about was the second floor being visible up over where everybody will get on.

Yeah, it looks like it is actual built up on concrete to be higher, but what I was talking about was the second floor being visible up over where everybody will get on.
I am not sure what the purpose for that is. This differs a bit from the concept art.

I am not sure what the purpose for that is. This differs a bit from the concept art.

Only thing I could think of is they are putting a mock second story on it trying to match the gift shop at the IG over to the right?????? If you look at it, the second story of the gift shop is about the same size smaller than the first story (for effect) to give it a slant for depth purposes???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter