Aeropostale 30% off clearance

corie161

DIS Veteran
Just to let you know Aeropostale.com is running a special of and extra 30% off clearance items. I ordered a pair of jeans, hoodie, and 3 tote bags for $42 shipped. Helps with the Christmas budget! The promo code for the 30% is Treat30.

I have never shopped there before. My son (12) is into Abercrombie, etc. They have some really good deals~what size would you order if he wore a 12/14? Their sizes appear to be for adult/teen males.

I can't help with the mens department, but DD is 10 wears about a size 12 in kids clothes. She gets a size small top and a 00S jeans.

they also have a special when you buy a hoodie, get the matching pants free. Got DD a hoodie and pants for $16.99! I bought a ton of other clearance stuff too all for $130

I just got thru shopping got nieces, nephew, daughter & son, each girl got a hoodie & pants 2 tee shirts for boys 90.00 i feel like i got a great deal.

Thanks OP for posting this! I was able to get DD some things for Christmas, so she'll finally be "cool". LOL

Wow. Thanks for the code. I bought 2 hoodies, a pair of jeans, a tote and a shirt with shipping for 54.00! That is great. More christmas out of the way.

Thank-you OP! DD just had a growth spurt so I took advantage of the hoodie with free pants for 16.99, $24 shipped! I couldn't even get an outfit at Walmart for that price and I'll save them for Christmas so there's another gift for her out of the way.

Thank you! I needed new jeans and Aeropostale fits me great. I ordered jeans, sweatpants, a swimsuit, and a hoodie/pants set (as a gift for a friend) for under $50!!

Thanks so much. I just got a bunch of Christmas shopping done for my son! I also was strong and resisted the urge to check out anything in the girls side for myself. Oooh that was hard!

please help an aunt!! dear niece is turning 11 and is petite, think she wears sizes 10-12, should I choose tops in small? what about the very cute pink polka dot hoody, would that be a small or should I go medium in case it shrinks? such cute clothes!! thx for the code.

please help an aunt!! dear niece is turning 11 and is petite, think she wears sizes 10-12, should I choose tops in small? what about the very cute pink polka dot hoody, would that be a small or should I go medium in case it shrinks? such cute clothes!! thx for the code.

They have a size chart on there to look at, but just for reference, my DD wears a 14/16 and is regular, not slim or anything and I bought her a small hoodie so it would be a little big to fit over her other clothes and xsmall pants to match it.

They have a size chart on there to look at, but just for reference, my DD wears a 14/16 and is regular, not slim or anything and I bought her a small hoodie so it would be a little big to fit over her other clothes and xsmall pants to match it.

:flower3: Thx!!!!! :goodvibes

Woo Hoo!!! I just got 4 pair of jeans and a hoodie. My DD14 is pretty picky so I had her pick out her own Christmas present.:rotfl:

Help! What am I doing wrong? When I enter Treat30 for the promo code I'm not getting the discount...

Thanks!!

Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter