• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aerosmith merchandise?

wideeyes

<font color=purple>Won't use fake tan, wants to st
Hi :wave2: I am just wondering if anyone has ever seen any Aerosmith merchandise in the shop when you come off the ride. I remember reading in Simon's book that they was some stuff before my first visit and was very excited about buying something however when we were there they was nothing at all with Aerosmith on.

I've seen t.shirts on ebay with RNRR Aerosmith on but nothing at WDS.

I wonder if my sister will have better luck a wdw? :confused3

Aerosmith are my favourite band so its great that they are at Disney.

I remeber seeing quite a lot when you exit the ride near the photo thing.

they have mugs, t shirts and bandanas (i think!) it's like RNRC's own little shop, so I'm sure you'll find something in there you'll like!

I'm not sure I've seen anything with Aerosmith actually on it, just their name I think.

wideeyes said:
Hi :wave2: I am just wondering if anyone has ever seen any Aerosmith merchandise in the shop when you come off the ride. I remember reading in Simon's book that they was some stuff before my first visit and was very excited about buying something however when we were there they was nothing at all with Aerosmith on.

I've seen t.shirts on ebay with RNRR Aerosmith on but nothing at WDS.

I wonder if my sister will have better luck a wdw? :confused3

Aerosmith are my favourite band so its great that they are at Disney.

When I went on it in 2004, I bought drumsticks after the ride. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter