• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Aerosmith roller coaster height restriction?

mollies_mum

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Can anyone please confirm the height restriction for this? On the official website it says 1.40m in one part and then 1.20m in another? :confused3
Thanks,
Ruby x

Just got back from DLP, Rocknrollercoaster was our fav ride!! Height restriction was 1.2o metres and they are very strict for safety reasons. Enjoy!!

Thanks Manciymickey, thats great news! My daughter was in inch too small last year and now shes just over 1.20m so she'll be over the moon she can give it a try this year!
Ruby xxx

Our DD has just turned 7 and she loved it. In fact she went on it about 25 times!! Myself and granny were the chosen ones to ride with her, Mummy tried it once and didn't speak for about an hour afterwards!!!

Our DD 7 was dying to ride it as she loves BTM and Coasters generally. However she hated it. :scared:
Its the first one shes ridden that goes upside down.
She was braver than me though as I refused to even try it. I dont do upside down and BTM is about as much as I can take- once during a trip.

Thanks A small world, my little one is 7 and she went on her first upside down roller coaster in Florida last year n loved it. However it wasnt nearly as fast as the aerosmith one so she's goin to give it a try n we'll see what happens! I love it and personally im pretty sure we'l spend at least half a day goin on it over and over and over again......lol
Does it have a fastpass option?
Ruby xxx

I'm sure you have to be 5' 11" or more - that's what has stopped me going on it all these years :rolleyes1

Between RnRC, and Space Mtn 2 several times in 3 days, I lost my voice for 4 days afterwards... and it took 2.5 weeks to fully recover it :rotfl: Awesome coasters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter