Aerosmith Roller Coaster

It is just literally beyond amazing! My son who is afraid of heights is obsessed with this ride.... he can't see how high we are! :cool1:

I apologize because I am out of extra time to read the whole thing but let me just say this. No one, I repeat, no one on this planet hates roller coasters more then I. Especially one's that invert, but, my grandson wanted to ride so I went. First of all, the ride is less then two minutes long to begin with. The inversions happen so fast and in the dark that you don't see them coming and by the time you realize they were there, you are getting off the ride. I wouldn't let it worry you, it is a fast ride, I find myself hanging on pretty tightly, but, like I said, by the time you figure out what is going on... it's over.

P.S. I have ridden it several times since then and find it to be fun. And I'm almost 67 years old.

Not a big fan. I don't like roller coasters to begin with and to top it off with loud music. I know I sound like an old fogy but loud music sends me into a panic attack!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter