Affordable 2 Bathroom Room/Rooms/Suite for 5 Adults

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
Hi. Looking for a 2 bathroom and at least 4 bed room(s) for 5 adults. I was hoping to avoid a VRBO or AirBnB as I am not comfortable staying in a private residence. Does anyone have a suggestion? The 5 adults are me,DH & 3 adult kids whom do not share a bed so we would need 4 beds & 2 baths. Thanks

Hi. Looking for a 2 bathroom and at least 4 bed room(s) for 5 adults. I was hoping to avoid a VRBO or AirBnB as I am not comfortable staying in a private residence. Does anyone have a suggestion? The 5 adults are me,DH & 3 adult kids whom do not share a bed so we would need 4 beds & 2 baths. Thanks

We are going to Marriott World Center in July, 3 bedroom; king, queen and two twins in bedrooms plus sofabed. So all in real beds. Two baths.

We did Wyndham Bonnet Creek 2 bedroom, one slept on sofa bed. They do offer a three bedroom unit as well.

Sheraton Vistana Villas Resort we did 2 bedroom; king, 2 queens and sofabed. Two baths. Sheraton Vistana VILLAGES has a 3 bedroom.

Look at Homewood Suites and Sonesta ES Suites Lake Buena Vista for two bedrooms, three beds plus sofabed and two bathrooms for budget options.

Look at Lake Buena Vista Resort and Spa OR Floridays, 3 bedrooms.

I think the most common thing will be two bedroom with second bedroom having two beds AND sofabed, so if you want all real beds start searching 3 bedroom. But check closely even some 3 bedrooms don't offer an option with two beds in one of the rooms.

Last edited:
Residence Inn Lake Buena Vista has apartment style rooms. You can get a two bedroom suite with each having 2 beds in each of them. Each bedroom has it's own bathroom. Between the two bedrooms is a full kitchen and living room. The living room even has a sleeper sofa. They serve a wonderful included breakfast. There are three TVs. This place has a basketball court and a swimming pool. Location is pretty good to all parks. They did have a bus shuttle at one time, but you would have to check how that is working right now. There are laundry facilities, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter