• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After 19.00 what??

euapap

Mouseketeer
The park closes at 19.00 right? We (and our little toddler as well) don't go to bed before 23.00. What are the options for the afternoon? As I read on an other post there is nothing much at the hotel

I guess we will not want to eat because we will be ok with breakfast and a HB meal. Where can we go?

Can we use the HB voucher in the afternnon at the Disney Village anywhere?

There was a recent thread about what people do after park hours

You could
have a swim if staying at a hotel with a pool

go to one of the bars - all child friendly

go shopping in the village

take the RER to val d'europe (not sure what time it closes)

have a walk round the other hotels

go up in the balloon

You can use the vouchers at some of the restaurants int he village but not all

Your toddler stays up later than me then LOL

After a whole day in the parks, dinner in the village and a quick look in the shops, sleepyland waits for me around 10 pm lol

Your toddler stays up later than me then LOL

After a whole day in the parks, dinner in the village and a quick look in the shops, sleepyland waits for me around 10 pm lol

10pm???? ur up late - were usually in bed before 9pm lol

i was having a slight panic as i noticed that next saturday the park appears to be open until 10pm - i will be fit to drop before then :rotfl:

We tend to have some dinner, a bit of shopping and a slow walk back to the hotel, then baths, Disney Channel on TV and drift off to sleep. You may find your toddler sleeps earlier while in DLRP due to the energy they use up.

I don't think Kacee made it past 9:30 this time :)

Book BBWWS for the 9.30 show this lasts till 11pm then by the time you walk back to your hotel you are ready for bed.

I go mad if my kids are not all packed away to their bedrooms by 8pm and this includes the 12 and 17yr olds lol.

Off topic
I have a friend in the UK that laughs at us that we sleep so late, and we laugh at them when they go to bed at 21.00 and their children at 19.00
I was also surprisew when I went to England and all bars were closed at 23-24.00! In Greece when we didn't have our daughter, we used to go out at 00.00 and stay till 4.00 :) but only Saturdays.
Now, we go out for dinner at 21.00-22.00 and we are back at 01.00 when the other couples continue their Saturday night fun.

Apart from that we have so many diffrences with english people!

Play in the parks until 7pm, have dinner afterwards, followed by some shopping. tada, evening is filled!

we found this to be a bit of a problem last june when we went, although i would of loved the park to be open later it was not that bad and we were all quite tired at the end of the day anyway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter