• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After 2 weeks and 4 calls to MS.

Poohs Pal

DIS Veteran<br>Beautiful and smart so she says<br>
DD has been trying to get on the member web site and after trying several times she finally called MS. After speaking to the first person and not getting anywhere she was told tech support would call her. They never did. She called back twice an no record showed she'd called or that tech support was supposed to call her. Today she stayed home from work and decided to try again determined to stay on the phone all day if needed. She had been given the wrong pin #:rolleyes1 . Ok so she finally gets on line and goes through the site checking everything out. She then see's that a resevation she had made with a combined points from my account and hers MS had borrowed points from her 2007 use year instead of using her remaining 2006 points. She was wanting the points corrected and not getting anywhere with MS. She got frustrated and handed the phone over to me. As of now those points that are in her 2006 should be placed back into her 2007 in about 3 days:dance3: . It took awhile because the tech support person had to go through all the transaction's she had made since joining in 2004. I did feel for the person as we are a complicated bunch, making ressie's, adding days, rescheduling and sometimes combining points and we have only been members since 2004:thumbsup2 . I do have to say that the person today was very patient but seemed very happy to get off the phone with me:hug: . OK, come on VAKL we need more points to complicate things and keep it interesting. Susan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter