After-Closing Oga's Reservation

A phone CM who likely has no firsthand experience with this. I personally think the advice you’ve gotten here is sound. It’s not like they’re saying get there hours before the park closes. Worst case scenario you get to ride one more ride.
People that have first hand experience with this have given the same advice the op received on the phone. Do you honestly think Disney is going to offer you a reservation and then not allow entry to the park.

A phone CM who likely has no firsthand experience with this. I personally think the advice you’ve gotten here is sound. It’s not like they’re saying get there hours before the park closes. Worst case scenario you get to ride one more ride.

Totally agree, which is why I said YMMV with CMs. But it's not just that. Several people on this thread have also reported firsthand experience with being able to get in after closing, so I'm going to just go with that. Like I said, it's not going to spoil our trip if we don't get in, and I kind of want to see for myself what the deal is!

No issues getting in after closing. We did Savi's after closing and it was awesome. Oga's was right before Savi's. Great seeing that part of the park practically empty. The only issue I had is when we stopped to take a quick picture after we left Savi's and they said no. Must keep moving towards the exits. We never got a picture with the $230 lightsaber in Galaxy's Edge.

We never got a picture with the $230 lightsaber in Galaxy's Edge.
Uggh, how they gonna let you spend $230 and not get that picture. Punks! Empty park in front of the MF at night with new saber would be such a sweet pic.

We had fun doing pix with our droids there. But that was during the day.

Uggh, how they gonna let you spend $230 and not get that picture. Punks! Empty park in front of the MF at night with new saber would be such a sweet pic.

We had fun doing pix with our droids there. But that was during the day.

Yeah, I was already tired after a long day at the park but really wanted a picture for the kids. Daughter had a droid and son had the saber. Would have been a great picture. Every time we stopped, someone was rushing over to tell us to keep moving. lol It was annoying.

I got a 9:50 pm! Yay!

Question though. How late do they let you hang out? Are we going to be rushed? Would a 9:15-ish reservation be more likely to be allowed to hang out and enjoy the atmosphere, or after park closing are they rushing you no matter what?

Question though. How late do they let you hang out? Are we going to be rushed? Would a 9:15-ish reservation be more likely to be allowed to hang out and enjoy the atmosphere, or after park closing are they rushing you no matter what?
You are only allowed 40 or 50 minutes in Oga's.

Great info thank you! I was curious did all who had after park close reservation tap into the theme park or parks prior and then go to Oga’s? I have an after close reservation at Oga’s because I am arriving later to WDW due to a flight schedule. Just wondering if I hadn’t tapped in to my park will I still be able to enter Hollywood for the reservation? Also I am assuming transportation from Hollywood to my resort should still be running as only 45 minutes in Oga’s correct?

Great info thank you! I was curious did all who had after park close reservation tap into the theme park or parks prior and then go to Oga’s? I have an after close reservation at Oga’s because I am arriving later to WDW due to a flight schedule. Just wondering if I hadn’t tapped in to my park will I still be able to enter Hollywood for the reservation? Also I am assuming transportation from Hollywood to my resort should still be running as only 45 minutes in Oga’s correct?
You’ll have to tap in to your first park, then go to Hollywood to get into Olgas if park hopping. If your not hopping just enter like normal, if the scan booths are down there will be some one in the area with a iPad that will be able to scan you in. Busses should be running when you leave. If you don’t see one waiting talk to security they’ll send you one.

No you won’t be rushed, youve got 45/50 minutes. I‘ve been at 9:50 and never been rushed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter