After dark, the dirty work at Disneyland begins

"But the effect is marred when guests sometimes spit at the ghosts, and the saliva ends up on the screens where it glows under black lights. Because typical cleaning products bleach the screens, David Graefen, the ride's service manager, said his crew created a special saliva-cleaning solution."

I can't believe how disgusting some people can be!:confused3 No respect for property...thanks for the article! It was a good read! :thumbsup2

"But the effect is marred when guests sometimes spit at the ghosts, and the saliva ends up on the screens where it glows under black lights. Because typical cleaning products bleach the screens, David Graefen, the ride's service manager, said his crew created a special saliva-cleaning solution."

I can't believe how disgusting some people can be!:confused3 No respect for property...thanks for the article! It was a good read! :thumbsup2

No respect for the property? How about for all the guests that ride after them? People like that needed their mother to slap them when they were young.

Wow, that really is amazing. :) This article really makes you appreciate all the things Disney does to make sure their guests are happy. It's really great.

What a neat article! I always knew a lot would have to go into keeping the parks clean, but my favorite part are the cats that help keep the park clean! :tigger: I would love to have a Disneyland kitten - but our cat, Paws, is a spoiled, only child so probably wouldn't go over too well in our house ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter