After Food & Wine but before Thanksgiving Week

AnnaKat

Mouseketeer
We wanted to visit after Thanksgiving 2019 and into December 2019, but our DVC Use Year is December, so we have to go in November 2019. The 2018 Food & Wine Festival ends on November 12th. They haven't released the F & W 2019 dates yet.
Assuming it'll probably be the same, through November 11th, 2019, and Thanksgiving is on the 29th for 2019,
Please tell me if that period from after F & W to before Thanksgiving (over 2 weeks!) will be less crowded & still fun though we'll miss the Food and Wine, and also the Epcot Christmas Events!
Will Star Wars Galaxy's Edge be open by then?!?!
Thanks!

The week that F&W ends is pretty nice, or at least it has been for the last few years. Thanksgiving crowds start rolling in the following weekend, though.

We wanted to visit after Thanksgiving 2019 and into December 2019, but our DVC Use Year is December, so we have to go in November 2019. The 2018 Food & Wine Festival ends on November 12th. They haven't released the F & W 2019 dates yet.
Assuming it'll probably be the same, through November 11th, 2019, and Thanksgiving is on the 29th for 2019,
Please tell me if that period from after F & W to before Thanksgiving (over 2 weeks!) will be less crowded & still fun though we'll miss the Food and Wine, and also the Epcot Christmas Events!
Will Star Wars Galaxy's Edge be open by then?!?!
Thanks!

I'm sure the seasoned folks will be able to offer more specifics - but I think GE is speculated to be opening sometime mid-december.

With Thanksgiving and MVMCP going on at MK, I wouldn't expect the crowds to be much different through the whole month of November, but Epcot itself might be a little slower without Food and Wine. On the days of MVMCP, the other parks tend to get busy after 4 when the party ticketholders start showing up at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter