After Hours MK

So after attending After Hours on Monday and Extra Magic Hours last night, and with the caveat that your results may vary: there were significantly fewer people in attendance at Extra Magic than at AH. Peter Pan's Flight stubbornly remained at least a 20 minute wait throughout AH; last night, it was a walkup. I may have been the only person on the ride at one point.
I was there this week also. I would add that Wednesday night had a downpour (short but heavy).
That said, I agree with the notion that I like deluxe hours overall better than after hours.
Even 9pm to 10pm before the after hours had pretty short waits. I imagine 10 to 11 would be even better. Then deluxe hours even better than that.
The fact that Disney is more consistently keeping MK open to 11pm is a benefit to all. We went last year around this time and MK closed at 9. Deluxe hours then were extra wonderful.

I'm going to get into the parks right at the beginning at 7pm and my plan is to walk around and possibly shop before it closes for the after hours event. That way, I won't have to walk through stores and can concentrate on intense ride riding. Are there lockers in the front of HS and MK that I can put any purchases in and not carry around during said intense ride riding?

I'm going to get into the parks right at the beginning at 7pm and my plan is to walk around and possibly shop before it closes for the after hours event. That way, I won't have to walk through stores and can concentrate on intense ride riding. Are there lockers in the front of HS and MK that I can put any purchases in and not carry around during said intense ride riding?

Yes, the MK lockers are by the wheelchair and stroller rental to the right of the train station (before you go through the tunnels into Main Street).

At HS, they are also to the right, next to the "gas station" at the front of the park.

This may seem like a silly question since we are going for the low crowds but does anyone know if we can use the DAS pass at the after hours event? The long queues are part of the reason we get DAS to accommodate issues.

This may seem like a silly question since we are going for the low crowds but does anyone know if we can use the DAS pass at the after hours event? The long queues are part of the reason we get DAS to accommodate issues.

It probably won’t be needed. We went on January 23. The longest we waited was 12 minutes for PP, moving thru the regular line the whole time. So that included people going slow thru the bedroom area. My DH went into the line & was off 7 Dwarfs within 18 minutes. Less than LL return times during the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter