After Hours Ticket Purchase

maciec

AHHHH....Donuts. Is there anything they can't do?
I am not sure if I am doing something wrong here or not. I am trying to buy After Hours at Magic Kingdom tickets for our upcoming trip. I am going through the DVC site, but when I add the tickets to the cart no discount is being reflected. How do I get the $30 off?

I am not sure if I am doing something wrong here or not. I am trying to buy After Hours at Magic Kingdom tickets for our upcoming trip. I am going through the DVC site, but when I add the tickets to the cart no discount is being reflected. How do I get the $30 off?
What price is it showing for you? I just checked, and it took the $30 off. It does not show it taken off, it just shows the lower price. I checked Jan 31. The DVC price was $99 and the all guests price was $129. Check the all guest price and see if it is the same. The only other thing I can suggest is make sure you are signed in. When I went to put the tickets in my cart, it wanted me to sign in again, presumably to sign into My Disney Experience.

What price is it showing for you? I just checked, and it took the $30 off. It does not show it taken off, it just shows the lower price. I checked Jan 31. The DVC price was $99 and the all guests price was $129. Check the all guest price and see if it is the same. The only other thing I can suggest is make sure you are signed in. When I went to put the tickets in my cart, it wanted me to sign in again, presumably to sign into My Disney Experience.

I'm getting the $129 rate consistently.

And now that you said about the signing in part I just double checked and that was the problem. DUH! Sometimes it takes a 2nd set of eyes. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter