• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

After Hours Ticket Question

m3owbox

Mouseketeer
We have a 5 day park hopper ticket and an After Hours ticket at the MK. The day of after hours we are not gonig to any parks, but how will that work if we can get into the park at 7 that night? How do we make sure it uses the event ticket and not a park day ticket?

We have a 5 day park hopper ticket and an After Hours ticket at the MK. The day of after hours we are not gonig to any parks, but how will that work if we can get into the park at 7 that night? How do we make sure it uses the event ticket and not a park day ticket?
The After Hours event is a separate ticketed event. The night of the event you will go to a special entrance line outside of MK. They will confirm you have bought the tickets for the event (either by the printout or I think you might be able to show them on your phone). They will scan the bar code and then give you your lanyards. So you don't enter the park like you normally would.

Agree with Amber. I would certainly ask a Cast Member at the entrance for the correct place to check in. Have fun and let us know how it goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter