After passing your test , who was the first person to trust you to drive them anywhere?

Boyfriend, but only got my license at 24.

All of my nearest and dearest friends! We get our licenses at 17 here, most test on their birthday, so my mom let me bring the car back to school to drive my friends around. I just had 5 close HS friends over yesterday so still in nostalgia mode.

I was almost 50 when I got my driver's license. I've only driven alone so I only have to trust myself.

My dad...of course he also taught me how to drive along with my mom - though I also took & passed drivers ed at my high school but I already knew how to drive before the class.

I remember standing in our driveway waiting for him to get home from work on the day I could go get my license & I drove us back from the DMV 😊

My mom. Which is only fair since SHE didn't get her driver's license until after I was born. We lived on 5 acres and she practiced driving on the property, apparently with me laying on the front seat. So I apparently was the first one to ride with her! No car seats in 1957.

I don't remember, it was 45 years ago!

I do remember that I was one of a few of my friend group who could usually get the family car to drive to outings, concerts, etc. Even a weekend at a state park cabin senior year of high school. As the youngest in my family it was inevitable I think. Parents were worn down by the first 5 kids.

I grew up in a different time lol. I was driving at 13 down a country road from my grandparents house to go get cigarettes for my dad at the country store.
So by the time I was able to drive legal, it wasn’t a big deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter