Age check on 7 Dwarfs

I wonder what they will let me do with only 2 FP... I have been refreshing constantly to get a third but no luck. I was just going to let the 10 and 6 year old ride..

That's a rough one - keep trying for a party of one and grab it when you get it no matter the time. Then keep trying to change the time to something that at least overlaps with the ones you have and ride in the overlap.

xx fingers for you :)

This pic is from 2016. At the time my girls were 2 and 5. The wife wanted to go do some shopping so we rode 7DMT and a few other rides. We had no problem with age checks.

PhotoPass_Visiting_MK_7878749669.jpeg

The CMs that are doing their job will check. Our triplets turned 7 a few years ago and rode things alone. On rides where they were in a ride vehicle completely by themselves (like Under the Sea, Journey of the Little Mermaid) the CMs would ask them how old they were - sometimes more than once. Our son is bigger than the girls, so I can understand the skepticism on their part but I'm glad they were doing their jobs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter