Age married?

How old were you when you first got married?

• teen under 18

• teen 18 or up

• 20-22

• 23-25

• 27-29

• 30-34

• 35-39

• 40-44

• 45-50

• over 50

• never married

Results are only viewable after voting.
I was 17 he was 22 when we met.. 4 kids later he married me when I was 31. He'll be moving out next month. Its been a very very long hard last 4 years.

I was 24, he was 27. We dated for 5 weeks before our engagement (when you know, you know!), engaged for 8 months, married for almost 16 years. I had our firstborn at 28, second at 29.

I was a freshly-minted college graduate at 21, DH was 22. We married the summer before I started law school. We will be married 22 years in June.

It was a good time for us. We had started dating in 9th grade and after I moved, we had a long-distance relationship for a number of years. We were ready to be together forever. I have enjoyed growing up with him. I think the reason our young marriage is still doing well is that we did not have children right away. We needed time to be together as a couple, first, and DD14 was not born until we had been married for over 7 years.

HelenePA :hug:

I got talked in to a blind date in December, when I was 26. DH asked me to marry him in March, less than 3 months after we met. We got married the following March, almost 24 years ago. Dh was 29 when we met.

If we met when we were younger, there would have been NO WAY I would have dated him. I wasn't looking for someone like DH when I was younger. Besides, when DH was in his early 20's, he was a little clueless what he wanted to do when he grew up.

Married 25 glorious years this coming October. My wife and I married in 1989 when I was 21 and she was 19. Would I do it all over again the same way? ABSOLUTELY!!!! :goodvibes

We were both 24, happily married for 32 years. No kids, no college ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter