Age of your average DISer?

39:scared1: I have no idea when that happened. One day I was 25 and the next thing I knew I was almost 40? How did this happen? :confused3

do you have kids? I swear I was just 21, now I'm 33 with 4 kids... :confused3:scared1:

Next month... 58... forever in blue jeans and wearing heels and carring a D&B bag!
And having 16 grandkids calling me "When are we going to Disneyland next!?"

Ann:flower3:

6 months away from the big 4-0....how did that happen...my husband says I'm stuck at 8

29, but some days I feel a lot older w/ all my aches and pains. :lmao:

Aches and pains at 29??? Wow, you'll never make it to my age!!

I enjoy EVERYTHING about aging BUT the aches and pains. They hit me in my 40s and now they're constant friends. Ugh!!:sick:

Does anyone remember when you were a kid and your father got up out of a chair and made a loud groaning noise?

Well, when you get older you do the same thing and that is because the joints, muscles and everything else do not work with the same ease that they did in your youth and the effort that it takes to stand up expresses itself with a loud outpouring of air sounding a little like "aaaarrrrrghh". It kind of makes it easier to get up. :rotfl:

For those of you in your 20's, 30's and 40's that are saying...Oh, yea...well I'm not going to do that no matter what, all I can say is just wait...you will see. Hopefully I will be able to get out of my chair quick enough to laugh a little, after I groan, of course!

And for those that are kidding themselves about 60 not being old anymore, that is a crock. It is still old, but, our current mentality is not to let it stop us. It will, someday, but until then we will continue to make believe that we are pretty much the only ones in our age group that have somehow managed to defy aging and are still pretty much the same as we were 30 years ago. Look at all those old codgers from my high school that have gotten old while I have remained youthful. Poor suckers!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter