• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Agent P Appearance Today

WEDWDW

DIS Veteran
Did anyone see Agent P with Phineas and Ferb today at DHS?

What a great photo op for P&F fans.Hopefully they will do it again sometime.:)

Did anyone see Agent P with Phineas and Ferb today at DHS?

There's a "technical/story" disconnect with Phineas and Ferb standing next to and interacting with Agent P.

In the TV series, Phineas and Ferb do not know (or ever see) "Agent P."
They only know and see their pet, "Perry the Platypus."

There's a "technical/story" disconnect with Phineas and Ferb standing next to and interacting with Agent P.

Except in the movie DS5 and I just watched today when Phineas and Ferb enter another dimension and Perry is forced to reveal his secret identity in order to save them. I'm not making this up.... really watched it just today!

Except in the movie DS5 and I just watched today when Phineas and Ferb enter another dimension and Perry is forced to reveal his secret identity in order to save them. I'm not making this up.... really watched it just today!

This is the very reason they could appear together today in a meet and greet.

Doobie doobie doo waah!

Love it! Hope he sticks around! Maybe he (and Doofenshmirtz) can take turns with P and F?

PHXscuba

That is awesome! Kids totally know that their appearance together makes sense now. My kids watched the movie last night and told me right away how P & F now know about Agent P's identity.:thumbsup2

I'm so disappointed in you. You clearly did not watch the movie last night. It was awesome, by the way.

I'm so disappointed in you. You clearly did not watch the movie last night. It was awesome, by the way.

It's on the TiVo, even as we speak.

I'll try to do better next time! ;)

We're actually watching it for the third time as I type :lmao: My DS who is almost 5 is a huge P&F fan. I really hope that they continue to allow Agent P to greet with P&F now that the movie has happened. My boys would love to meet them all!

Awesome!:)

Since today's appearance was just in support of the new Movie,do you think there will be any Agent P/P&F appearances in the future?

Thanks.:)

Doubtful-this was put on by and paid for the Disney Channel-WDW is in total cost cutting mode right now.

Hopefully Agent P is out when we arrive in two weeks. He's in the autograph book I made my daughter.

So happy to hear Agent P made an appearance. Hope he's going to become a regular. Would love to see him and Doof together. Movie was great, BTW. I think we've watched it four times already. Loved the other dimension Candace. :cool2:

Actually....in the movie, P&F (and the rest of the gang) used Dr. D's "amnesiainator" (spelling??) and will no longer be able to remember the details of the day where they learned of Agent P. To them now, he is still just Perry.

Actually....in the movie, P&F (and the rest of the gang) used Dr. D's "amnesiainator" (spelling??) and will no longer be able to remember the details of the day where they learned of Agent P. To them now, he is still just Perry.

Sssshhhh. Don't spoil it for Robo. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter