Agent P World Showcase - which pavilions?

fujamaga

Mouseketeer
Hi! This has been asked before, but it's been a while so I figured I'll ask again. I have two grade school kids and we'll be playing the Agent P game for the first time. Which pavilions did you think were the best? Thank you!

We liked China, Japan, Morocco and UK. Mexico and Norway are the next faves.

Germany-the Singing Steins crack me up every time!

(And just a note-Norway no longer has a Mission-it went away when Norway was "frozenized".)

Germany has great effects! We really enjoy the UK and France too because those missions involve interacting with a cast member. (The UK CMs in the tea shop were great and really into it and my boys were convinced they were secret agents!) But I’ve read that there is more than one mission in each country so I don’t know if they are always involved. The one in France with the special pressed penny is awesome!

I think most countries have two missions. Our favorites are japan in the shop, and China where you look at the pond, France up high, Mexico volcano is good too. But most of them have something fun. You don’t know which mission for a country you are on though until it ends. We find the most we can do at a time is two missions before returning the phone. But we have done them all multiple times over the years.

I didn't know they still did this. I know I have never done Germany. I will try it next time. The kid is getting older and wont want to, but I'll make him.

Just a note-Phones are no longer provided-Guests go to agentpwsa.com on their Smartphones. :)

(Any Cast Member in America pavilion can answer any questions.)

We find the most we can do at a time is two missions before returning the phone.
When did you go? You use an app on your own FONE now... The flip FONEs they gave you were awful.

I would not research spoilers - this is one of those things that's better when you just discover it. The countries are all good... I've got favorites in all of them. The countries have a pool of missions, probably 6 or 7 and when you start it picks 3-4 and you do those one at a time. You have no say in what you get. Just do it, have fun!

It's not all roses. It is hard to hear the audio - especially if sharing a FONE and you can't put it up to your ear. Find a corner and crouch down. Seeing the screen was worse when you had to use their FONE, but today you use your own so that's better... The app still crashes. Then it's going back, refreshing and getting it work. It's really glitchy but still fun.

A country takes about 20-40 min. But it kind of flows in between other things you're doing.

FYI, my kids tried to do the Mexico one on our trip a few weeks ago and it was no longer available. I believe it was disabled when they changed some of the decor to be Coco themed.

FYI, my kids tried to do the Mexico one on our trip a few weeks ago and it was no longer available. I believe it was disabled when they changed some of the decor to be Coco themed.

Maybe it was just temporary-agentpwsa.com is showing the Mexico Mission currently available.

We were able to do Mexico in August. But, this is the first time that I ever knew each country had multiple missions. We had done China before, and I thought that the mission had changed because one of the things that was interactive didn’t happen. But now I realize we just got a different mission. How did I not know this? We’ve been doing Agent P for years!

We have never done any of these. DDs will be going for the first time. Wondering if this would be good for a first day at Epcot or should be saved for the 2nd day at Epcot? Epcot is the park they are asking to do the most.

We have never done any of these. DDs will be going for the first time. Wondering if this would be good for a first day at Epcot or should be saved for the 2nd day at Epcot? Epcot is the park they are asking to do the most.
It’s a great way to explore the World Showcase pavilions whenever that fits into your touring plan. I would try and do one on your first day. At only about 30 minutes for one, if they like it you can plan to do another country on your second Epcot day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter