Agent P's Missions

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
If this is the wrong Forum, Mods please move. :D

I watched a couple YouTube videos about it and it actually looks pretty cool. I found one from 2012 where you used to use their FONE, but now it's been upgraded to using your own. I saw that in a video from July of this year and one from May of this year. Anyone have any experience with it? I saw a Mission in Mexico and one in Japan....pretty doggone cool! I'm thinking my 11 year old will REALLY like that. He loves interactive stuff like that and being able to use my phone is only an added bonus.

Any DISers have the good or bad on Perry's Missions?! I'm all ears!

I semi-joked to my partner that we should do it. Described it as a treasure hunt. We did one on our phone and LOVED it! We did every mission, some a couple times as the different elements can be different each time.
I think some may have been altered since we did it, but a couple have a few keepsakes you can take home (screenshot!) too.
Only negative is we were using the wifi which was crappy at some places around World Showcase which meant we would have to start again, or miss out.
Also it's aimed at kids so its in no way difficult - just a bit of fun.

I semi-joked to my partner that we should do it. Described it as a treasure hunt. We did one on our phone and LOVED it! We did every mission, some a couple times as the different elements can be different each time.
I think some may have been altered since we did it, but a couple have a few keepsakes you can take home (screenshot!) too.
Only negative is we were using the wifi which was crappy at some places around World Showcase which meant we would have to start again, or miss out.
Also it's aimed at kids so its in no way difficult - just a bit of fun.

Thank you for this! I would just turn off the WiFi and use my data, I find that sometimes, that's just best when doing cool things like that.

This is actually one of the things I am most looking forward to during our trip this spring.

How much time should we allot for this? Can an unlimited number of people play at once? Or will we have to wait if the system is at capacity somehow?

This is actually one of the things I am most looking forward to during our trip this spring.

How much time should we allot for this? Can an unlimited number of people play at once? Or will we have to wait if the system is at capacity somehow?

It takes about 15-20 mins for each mission.

OP - we loved the mission in China (and we noticed hints of another one there that looked cool). We loved one of the missions in France. The other was just ok. One issue we have is that it's hard to find a place quiet enough to actually hear the video clip. But other than that, they are a lot of fun for both kids and adults. It's cool to see all the practical effects that are hiding in plain sight in the WS.

How exactly do you get started on this?

Go to this link on your phone when in Epcot:
https://agentpwsa.com/

My son loved it... but watching the videos in the hot sun can be annoying, can find shade but might not be where you are supposed to be.

Also note that some spots have been painted different since the missions were made, can be a bit confusing trying to find the right places sometimes.

How exactly do you get started on this?
Go to this link on your phone when in Epcot:
https://agentpwsa.com/

My son loved it... but watching the videos in the hot sun can be annoying, can find shade but might not be where you are supposed to be.

Also note that some spots have been painted different since the missions were made, can be a bit confusing trying to find the right places sometimes.

That link is for the actual Mission once in EPCOT. If you want to see others doing it first, please visit the link I left you. :D

The Agent P missions are a lot of fun, but we consider the making you use your own phone a big downgrade. When they started doing that DD did not have her own phone and we were not about to let a kid run around with our phones draining the batteries and possibly dropping them on the pavement. We have done each of the country missions multiple times since they started Agent P (before that it was Kim Possible missions). DD was obsessed with it for a few years. They are great. Our favorite is Germany. After that, it would probably be France, but they really are all very fun. You can do them more than once because it does not always lead you through all of the same clues/activities. There are more activities/clues in the country than you will go though on one mission. You will get some repeats, but you might get something new as well. Once they quit giving you a device to use for it, we quit doing it. Our last trip in October, we noticed that the amount of people doing the missions seemed to be way down- we did not see that many people doing them. In the past, there were always a ton of people doing them. Even if you weren't doing them, you would see the different things being constantly activated by other people. It is really a shame because they are a ton of fun. I used to practically have to pry the device out of DH's hand to make him let DD do it--- he wanted to do it himself.

We love them! My kids do all the missions every trip. Last year it was annoying to use our own phones though. My kids go off on their own and I didn’t like lending my phone to my 7 year old. I may try to charge an old phone for him to use on the WiFi next trip.

We love them! My kids do all the missions every trip. Last year it was annoying to use our own phones though. My kids go off on their own and I didn’t like lending my phone to my 7 year old. I may try to charge an old phone for him to use on the WiFi next trip.

I don't mind having to use my own phone. I'll be right there with my son doing it with him! :P

My teen daughter and I enjoy doing them a lot. When she was younger it was an excellent way for her to enjoy looking around the countries.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter