Aghh! Too many trips! what to do?

Scarlett81

Mommy to my princess and lil pirate
OK! Where to start?
We're planning our big wdw trip in Nov. to celebrate our new big sister (dd, 4) and our lil miracle baby! We've been waiting for this one for a long time!

But I'm looking for some outsiders perspective on planning other things in the upcoming year too. This Nov is also my parents 50th wedding anniversary. They do not want a party, so I've been trying to come up with a big trip for us to bring them on.
Next September (2012) is me and hubbys 10 yr anniversary. We've been thinking of bringing our lo's back to our honeymoon spot, Hawaii, to celebrate that.
Theres a few parameters: My parents fave would definitely be a tropical climate. My dad just had a knee replacement, so he can't do too much physically. He loves the tropics, nature, and just sitting and drinking a cocktail. I CAN NOT imagine he'd like disney-it would be like sending him to jail. :( My mom would LOVE disney though-it would be like a dream come true to her. :confused:
My mom loves the beach, anything physical, and loves anything with the kids-thats her happiness in life. But like I said, disney would be absolute torture to dad. They are polar opposites.
We were thinking why not bring them to Hawaii then-but hubby seems pretty set on that being a 'just our family' trip. It is our anniversary after all. So we could take a 3rd trip-perhaps just celebrate mom and dads 50th in the spring when ds is a little older? OR move our disney dream trip out of november and into the spring-to celebrate our parents anniv in nov instead??

Thoughts, ideas??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter