agrabah cafe with a 2 year old

chip n dale fans

Mouseketeer
hi,we were thinking of eating here for a late lunch during our trip next month.

ive looked at the reviews on it and it sounds lovely but just wondering what sort of things they would have for a 2 year old to eat?

i know it is a buffet so he can try bits and pieces but dont want to plan to go if there is nothing that children will eat!?

Hey I'm not too sure on what 2 years olds would eat as I don't have children myself but we ate here in May and there were things like the usual salad items, with olives, lots of bread, hummus, carrots, coleslaw, pasta salad. mains were a bit spicy though, so i don't know how well that would go! They did have some chicken kebab that wasnt spicy, the potato wedges were a little spicy. Desert would be good though, chocolate pud, crepes, sponge cake, jelly, yog pots etc.

I'm pretty sure they would let you look at the buffet before paying/eating though, just to see if it's all ok :)

enjoy your trip :banana::banana:

We did a late lunch here the day we arrived on our March trip. It was a day before DDs 3rd birthday and DS was about 19 months. They both ate really well there! To be honest I can't remember exactly what they ate! lol. There was plenty of things that were suitable though, Think Cole enjoyed the halal meat!! they also had cous cous, pata, vegetables etc. Dessert was a real winner with both though! Skye enjoyed her cakes and Cole wolfed down pancake after pancake and they both had a yoghurt too plus fresh fruit!

I'm sure you wouldn't have a problem there, I think it was probably the best meal the kids had the whole trip!! :thumbsup2

We went when my son was 18 months old and he ate loads there! The food isn't very hot & spicy, just lots of flavour. So unless our child is very fussy I can't see why it would be a problem. I think we often think that 'unusual' food won't be eaten by our children, forgetting that everything is unusual to them at that age! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter