• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ahoy Disney Pirates Fans....

Achilles

Brethren Court of Pirates
pirate:Greetings Mates, :goodvibes
Seems with the new launch over at D-23 regarding POTC perhaps this will give new life to the desire to live the legend with Disney Pirates Online?

Seems there is a nice salty group of Pirate Online members in this community!

Disney seems to be launching more and more adventures in the Pirates Online World and perhaps with TLAP day (Talk Like A Pirate) and the Two Year anniversary comming they will drench the Pirates appetite.

so, with that said,.. I bid you all a warm "Hello" and hope to see and hear from more of you all! pirate:

pirate:Greetings Mates, :goodvibes
Seems with the new launch over at D-23 regarding POTC perhaps this will give new life to the desire to live the legend with Disney Pirates Online?

Seems there is a nice salty group of Pirate Online members in this community!

Disney seems to be launching more and more adventures in the Pirates Online World and perhaps with TLAP day (Talk Like A Pirate) and the Two Year anniversary comming they will drench the Pirates appetite.

so, with that said,.. I bid you all a warm "Hello" and hope to see and hear from more of you all! pirate:

Aye! well put matey, And It is indeed grand news of the forth coming of our beloved potc story. As for the new changes in game...woot! congrats to Disney for another great updaate!

Why, thank you for your warm response M'Lady!

You just opened up the most kind and the sweetest first contact in this journey of
communication between myself and the amazing "DISboards Community ! :)

Yes, I am new here. :woohoo:

so,.. thank you for that !

Ahoy people - I'm newer to the game and absolutly love Disney Pirates.

I'm working my Pirate up and it seems i have landed in the Caribbean at a great time? (many updates from what i've read)

I love the sailing part of the game, I hope i can find ways to earn gold quickly so i may buy a large ship.

This game is definitly getting me in the Pirate mood and I simply can't wait for the next movie!

what ships do you guys have?

what guilds are you guys in?

do you see the developers in the game too? ( i saw one last saturday, a girl with a flaming skull over her head - too cool!)

:cool1:

Welcome aboard matey! your so right the sailing is great! and many new updates have been added, including :3dglasses and still more to come.
got all me War Class ships and I run with a band called Pirates of VMK myself. Hope to run accross yer path in game seems we need all the pirates we can muster now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter