Air Miles Carousel of Dreams is Back! Jan 25 to Feb 15, 2024

Donald - my hero

<font color=blue>Aww yes. The dreaded "mouse hand"
Time to watch the suitcases drop and win some prizes!
Carousel of Dreams is back from Jan 25 to Feb 15, 2024. One free game play per day per account.
The prizes range from 1 single mile up to a $15,000 gift card at Metro !!!

Our resident design expert has created some awesome images for this thread!

carouselofdreams2024.jpg

Last edited:
carouselofdreams20241.jpg

Carousel of Dreams Contest Rules

There are simply too many terms & conditions to this contest to copy and dissect. Lots of very detailed info to read on the official rule page but the basics are:
1 play per card per day
1 Bonus play per day if you have a BMO MasterCard (you MUST apply and be approved before end of day Jan 19)
1 Bonus play per day if you earn at least 1 mile from online shopping
1 Bonus play per day if you earn at least 1 mile from a participating sponsor (list for each province is on the rule page)
1 Bonus play per day if you earn at least 1 mile from a Card-Linked offer

Last edited:

I was hoping it would be 5 AM, I know I will get 1 at a time this round I guess. I wonder how they split that between cash/dream. I collect 10% cash normally just to have some available.

While I’m always grateful for free airmiles seems like a lot of work for maybe 21 airmiles.
It's zero effort! Open the app, tap the screen to start the game and then tap it select your suitcase. BOOM, done, that's basically it. Unless you win something bigger that will require you filling out a form. The miles post instantly to your account and I only gave 2 examples for prizes from the smallest amount to one of the biggest, there are varying amounts of miles ranging from 1 up to i think 50 that are instant. You do that once every day, earn extra suitcases if you do the things I listed in one of the first post.

It's zero effort! Open the app, tap the screen to start the game and then tap it select your suitcase. BOOM, done, that's basically it. Unless you win something bigger that will require you filling out a form. The miles post instantly to your account and I only gave 2 examples for prizes from the smallest amount to one of the biggest, there are varying amounts of miles ranging from 1 up to i think 50 that are instant. You do that once every day, earn extra suitcases if you do the things I listed in one of the first post.
You are over-estimating my memory right now .ha ha ha
Some days working 16s or going from evenings to days and juggling kids I’m lucky I survive lol

and so it begins! first suitcase i found 2 miles, already posted to the account!
1706165287762.png

2nd case (BMO card gives bonus case per day) I got 100 miles for being a shell whatever member thing the terms say the you'll get the 100 miles even if you're already a member!

1706165315757.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter