Air Tango = no more Florida?

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! I just went to Air Tango web site and can't locate a Florida destination? S

Sandra - I think they stopped flying there a long time ago. Certainly not many options from Toronto anymore...I'm pretty sure we'll fly out of Buffalo in Nov unless AC comes up with some pretty spectacular deals!

I think AC plan is to shut down Tango and use Zip more since their labour costs with Tango are still in their words "high". I did take Tango back in March of this year - Toronto to Fort Lauderdale.

It would be nice for there to be an alternative between Toronto and Orlando other than 1 stop hops on US airlines

Thanks
jaysue

I think Jetsgo flies to Ft. Lauderdale and Tampa ... I thought I remembered seeing those two destinations in an ad of theirs. I have no idea what their services are like though.

Yes, I believe Jetsgo does fly to Fort Lauderdale

I have flown them twice to Montreal on business - the savings difference between them and Air Canada was too large to ignore

Their service was very good, flights on time, flight attendents were helpful and gave good service quality. They also had an ala carte selection of food at reasonable prices.

Would fly them again

skyhead_01.gif

Thanks
jaysue

That's good to know jaysue! Actually, I was thinking of flying to Montreal some time this summer ... but I was a little hesitant to use Jetsgo because I didn't know anyone who had flown with them. I wish Air Canada would have food for sale on the plane... sometimes I want something more substantial than the snacks they offer :rolleyes:

I just noticed our countdown timers are almost the same... Maybe I'll see ya down there! :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter