Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Does anyone else think air miles shops might have even betters offers ON Black Friday? Meaning, individual stores might have better multipliers, then add the 15x to that?

Reactions: ngm

Just got my e-mail from Rexall, spend 30 get 50 AM I'll try to share a link to the webpage of the offer, if it doesn't work perhaps someone else can share it? I missed my bus so I'm gonna hit up a Rexall here and see how many of these offers I can stack !!!! http://images.rexall.ca/newsletter/2017/Nov20/RexallPharmaPlus_ON_TB.html

It printed. New look to the coupon hope that means it will still stack. Off to try that now. Thanks for posting, my email doesn't come through for another hour or so.

I went to Safeway Friday night...I took advantage of the buy certain GC get 75 AM. I bought 2 25.00 Cabella's cards for stocking stuffers for my boys...and of course the AM didn't post. I went to customer service and asked. She credited me the 75 AM, which she could have said " tough nuggets you had to buy one 50.00 card. " I might still try to go and pick up a Boston Pizza GC yet. Either to give as a gift to someone at a later date...or for us to use, as we tend to go there as it's a restaurant where everyone can find something on the menu.

I think i only have one more STB offer to redeem - so excited!!
I have a question though about the emailed offer:

Get 125 Bonus Miles
Collect 250 Miles at any AIR MILES Partner by 30 November and get 125 Bonus Miles!*

Does this mean overall collect 250 AM or do i have to get 250 at one AM Partner?

Thanks everyone

Check the fine print in your email, I received one too and this was at the bottom (in tiny font) of the email:This AIR MILES Bonus Offer is non-transferable and is only available to the recipient of the offer invitation email. Offer is valid from November 15, 2017 to November 30, 2017. Any Mile earned in connection with eligible purchases made at AIR MILES Partners between November 15 and November 30, 2017 with the Collector Number associated with the email recipient's Collector Account will qualify toward the earn requirement. All eligible Miles must be earned before 11:59 p.m. EST on November 30, 2017 and subsequently posted to your Collector Account. Limit of one (1) offer per Collector Number. Please allow up to 90 days after the end of the offer period for Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.
My interpretation of the "any mile earned... at AM partners is 250 total?

So I am planning to collect the travel certificates you get with Dream Miles (not the e-vouchers you get with Cash Miles) and was wondering if anyone can confirm that there is no limit? I read the FAQ and I skimmed through this thread. Basically I will be using them for a Cruise in 2019 and collecting on 3 cards (mine, Dh and dd) and would love if I could bring the price way down with these dream certificates.
I did see that I can't use them to pay for taxes or fees, and that I need to go into an agency to book.

Just back from Rexall. I think they may finally have closed the loophole re using the (Ottawa area) spend $30 get 50AM coupon, that is on your receipt when you buy something Fri-Sun, and the email coupon. Last week I was able to use both but this week it only allowed one on my receipt. It combined the two under the same coupon code.

Can someone else in the Ottawa area try the receipt coupon/email code combination and see what happens. I'm not entirely certain it wasn't the cashier getting mixed up when he put the coupons in.

Finally I have item specific Rexall Load n Go offers back on my Airmiles App. Hope they are going to keep coming. I am going to stack those with the email and STB offers. I think the STB one is stackable with the email coupon. The cashier would not know about all the load n go offers.

So I am planning to collect the travel certificates you get with Dream Miles (not the e-vouchers you get with Cash Miles) and was wondering if anyone can confirm that there is no limit? I read the FAQ and I skimmed through this thread. Basically I will be using them for a Cruise in 2019 and collecting on 3 cards (mine, Dh and dd) and would love if I could bring the price way down with these dream certificates.
I did see that I can't use them to pay for taxes or fees, and that I need to go into an agency to book.

I have been inquiring about these too (including 2 live chat sessions!). At the very bottom of the page are some terms and conditions, and in #4 it shows: There is no maximum number of Certificates that may be applied to a given transaction.
So I would say yes!

In the FAQ I also saw this, and have NO idea what changes that might make, so I have waited to redeem any certificates since we aren't travelling any time soon: In 2018, together with Transat Distribution Canada, we will be introducing a new PVC website, enabling you to use your Miles immediately for PVC bookings online, 24/7 with participating partners.
I assume it will essentially be the same, trading in 909 points for $100 credit in an "online agency" -type of set up, but since you're not travelling until 2019 it might be worth it to wait a bit if you haven't begun booking anything for the cruise yet. Possibly others with more experience can correct me if my advice to wait is bad.

I'm hoping so, and holding off on any purchases until then just in case.

Me too, I'm building my Wish List and planning to actually buy on Friday.

Might do my Indigo shop now since they already have a 5x multiplier with the 15x shops multiplier. I don't think it's going to get better than that.

Might do my Indigo shop now since they already have a 5x multiplier with the 15x shops multiplier. I don't think it's going to get better than that.

Yea, I'm thinking the same for Forever 21, it's 5x and it won't be better than that. I'm truly holding out for Linen Chest, Bed Bath and Beyond, and Old Navy.

I'm going to be doing the same thing for a cruise in 2019! I typically book directly with the cruise line (NCL).

I'm wondering if Indigo will have a plum points bonus on Friday?

Check the fine print in your email, I received one too and this was at the bottom (in tiny font) of the email:This AIR MILES Bonus Offer is non-
transferable and is only available to the recipient of the offer invitation email. Offer is valid from November 15, 2017 to November 30, 2017. Any Mile earned in connection with eligible purchases made at AIR MILES Partners between November 15 and November 30, 2017 with the Collector Number associated with the email recipient's Collector Account will qualify toward the earn requirement. All eligible Miles must be earned before 11:59 p.m. EST on November 30, 2017 and subsequently posted to your Collector Account. Limit of one (1) offer per Collector Number. Please allow up to 90 days after the end of the offer period for Miles to be posted to your Collector Account.
My interpretation of the "any mile earned... at AM partners is 250 total?
I sure hope so because I have to collect 600 and that ain't happening at one store!

Sorry for this, but I can't seem to find the emails I got from Airmilesshops. Besides the 15x promo that is now live, what other offers are currently active? I remember the shop at 3 stores get X amount of airmiles, but is that still on, or is it over? I'm getting confused by all the current offers out there. Can anyone clarify?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter