Airmiles ALERT!! Current week's offers start on page 974

• marchingstar

DIS Veteran
    Picked up a subset of the Boom Boom coupons at Sobeys today, 9 of the same as online (Sobeys, Foodland, Sobeys Urban Fresh, Shell, Rona, Lowes, Timbermart, Children's Place and Global Pet Foods). No benefit other than saves printing them.
    Does it mention the airmilesshops bonus? Online it looks like there's some kind of glitch.

• Days In the Sun

DIS Veteran
    I guess i just had to put it out there in the universe and POOF i found another coupon for Rexall! This one came in my Monthly email from Airmiles proper .. pulled up the coupon and checked, DIFFERENT barcode gang! Here's the deets for everyone who's interested in turning a $50 transaction into 200 miles

Coupon # 1 came from Rexall the barcode from this one is 417000051466

Link is here Coupon from Rexall
    Image if you prefer
    View attachment 400750
    Just the barcode View attachment 400751

Coupon # 2 is from Airmiles proper and can be found on the Offers & Promotion page barcode from this one is 417000051558
    Link is here Coupon from Airmiles
    Image if you prefer
    Just the barcode View attachment 400749
    Coupon #2 is on the app now.

ottawamom

The "Air Miles" Lady
    So what happens if we don't load it and use the two coupons instead. I suppose if you load coupon #2 and use coupon #1 it is truly the "system" that will allow the two to stack or not. If you use the two coupons will they stack?

First people to try tomorrow please report back how it worked or didn't. I unfortunately won't be able to stop by the store until the afternoon so I'll be checking in for others results.

Donald - my hero

<font color=blue>Aww yes. The dreaded "mouse hand"
    Coupon #2 is on the app now.
    So what happens if we don't load it and use the two coupons instead. I suppose if you load coupon #2 and use coupon #1 it is truly the "system" that will allow the two to stack or not. If you use the two coupons will they stack?

First people to try tomorrow please report back how it worked or didn't. I unfortunately won't be able to stop by the store until the afternoon so I'll be checking in for others results.

Even though it is in the app and there is the little check box that makes you THINK you've loaded it to your card, you will STILL need to have the barcode scanned. Here's a screen shot from the App that i highlighted -- I'm still ignoring the "cannot be combined" phrase because i know it works! I won't be hitting up a Rexall till later in the afternoon but I'm going for sure (if nothing else, we're out of cheesies :eek:)

• bababear_50

DIS Veteran

Tinkershelly

<font color=royalblue>DisneyWorld trip winner!<br>
    I chatted up Air Miles regarding the Mix & Match. I had to provide transaction dates, $ amounts and a bit of information as to what was ordered from AliExpress and then the missing 250 bonus miles were posted to the account with no problem. He even posted the missing 5 base miles from AliExpress.
    I know I did enough for 300 AMs as well, but I don't think I actually recorded the transactions on paper as I did them so I will need to do a little investigation before I contact them. This is so annoying that we have to chase these bonus AMs down so often. I wonder how many people who aren't on these boards actually record and chase down missing miles?

ottawamom

The "Air Miles" Lady
    If I include two of the Boston Ferns (for outside) and pick up some meat for the BBQ (thinking about trying the beyond meat and not telling the boys it's not really meat) I might be able to make it to $100 and 100AM at Sobeys.

ottawamom

The "Air Miles" Lady
    I know I did enough for 300 AMs as well, but I don't think I actually recorded the transactions on paper as I did them so I will need to do a little investigation before I contact them. This is so annoying that we have to chase these bonus AMs down so often. I wonder how many people who aren't on these boards actually record and chase down missing miles?
    None. I am constantly on my FIL and DS case to write down what they earn so they know when it comes in (or doesn't). They both aren't concerned enough with the earning to be bothered. I usually get one of these :confused3.

Mix and match was online so you might have copies in your email.

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
    No Blue Friday for Sobeys in Atlantic, but they have spend $100, get 50 miles. I need to use up some of my gift cards, so this works for me. Hopefully I get another My Offer of spend $100, get 50 miles. They FINALLY have come down from spend $160, get 35 miles! That was a horrible spend threshold!

TammyLynn33

DIS Veteran
    Think we can stack the foodland with the bonus already going on

QUOTE="bababear_50, post: 60616285, member: 138340"]Sobeys Ontario Flyer
    https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10012/1314508
    Spend 100 get 100 airmiles

Sobeys Urban Fresh
    https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10092/1314519
    Spend 60 get 20 airmiles,,, Spend 80 get 40 airmiles ,,, Spend 100 get 60 airmiles

Foodland Ontario
    https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10016/1314515
    Spend 60 get 20 airmiles,,,Spend 40 get 80 airmiles,,,Spend 100 get 60 airmiles

Metro
    https://www.reebee.com/flyers/10017/1314801

Hugs
    Mel[/QUOTE]

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News