Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Did either of you get the email where you have to print your tickets for this? I did and they have someone else's name on them, just wanted to see if it happened to you too...

Just found this for those in Ottawa

Ottawa Senators - 400L Gallery Suite Package for One - February 15, 2018 (ONYX Exclusive)

This offer is exclusive to ONYX Collectors

Join us as the Ottawa Senators take on Buffalo from your seat in Gallery Suite along with other hockey enthusiast!

It's just another benefit of being one of our best Collectors!

Available for 50 miles while supplies last.

Maximum of 2 tickets per ONYX collector.
AIR MILES Item Number: 1331682274

• 50 reward miles

I agree to the Terms and Conditions

Note: you need to choose to purchase 2 tickets

Thank you sooo much for posting!!! I grabbed two tickets to gift to my parents for dog sitting on our upcoming vacation!

I called a girlfriend the moment I printed my tickets out. Hers had the same name as mine so we decided it must be the person at Airmiles who made the arrangements (Karen Kelly? I think). See you there on Thursday.

Don't forget to print your confirmation letter. Apparently we need it to get the drinks and snacks. I'm not sure if it's the confirmation from Airmiles that we received the day the tickets were ordered (showing the use of 100AM) or if it was the letter that had the tickets attached to it. I don't remember getting any other correspondence from them.

Thanks! I feel better now. No idea what the confirmation letter is either...

I called a girlfriend the moment I printed my tickets out. Hers had the same name as mine so we decided it must be the person at Airmiles who made the arrangements (Karen Kelly? I think). See you there on Thursday.

Don't forget to print your confirmation letter. Apparently we need it to get the drinks and snacks. I'm not sure if it's the confirmation from Airmiles that we received the day the tickets were ordered (showing the use of 100AM) or if it was the letter that had the tickets attached to it. I don't remember getting any other correspondence from them.

I went to Safeway over the weekend to take advantage of the gift card AM Promo in the west. I wanted to get a couple of gift cards for the DD birthday next month...but I think they gave me too many mile lol. By my calculations...I should have gotten 105 for 3 25.00 gift cards...but I got 140 Miles. I bought a 50.00 Sephora gift card which they have me 105 Am for. Before I bought it...I asked about would I get 70 miles for it. As they only have ones that you load the amount you want onto it. They didn't know...so they entered it into the register...and it gave me the 70 miles. As I was leaving I seen I got 105 for the one...and then I had purchased another La Vie En Rose one for 35 miles. So i walked out spending 75.00 and getting 140 Am. Will they take back the points if it posts to my account?

I went to Safeway over the weekend to take advantage of the gift card AM Promo in the west. I wanted to get a couple of gift cards for the DD birthday next month...but I think they gave me too many mile lol. By my calculations...I should have gotten 105 for 3 25.00 gift cards...but I got 140 Miles. I bought a 50.00 Sephora gift card which they have me 105 Am for. Before I bought it...I asked about would I get 70 miles for it. As they only have ones that you load the amount you want onto it. They didn't know...so they entered it into the register...and it gave me the 70 miles. As I was leaving I seen I got 105 for the one...and then I had purchased another La Vie En Rose one for 35 miles. So i walked out spending 75.00 and getting 140 Am. Will they take back the points if it posts to my account?
*Rarely* does AM claw back miles once they have posted to your account (there have been a few isolated reports that were connected to a grocery store, I can't remember which one though!) but there have been MANY times when i've noticed miles showing on my receipt that shouldn't be there (Rexall if i do 2 sales in a row might credit me twice for a LnG offer) and they don't actually post to my account. Did they manually add the miles or did they just show up? I think this is a wait and see thing.

Did they manually add the miles or did they just show up? I think this is a wait and see thing.

It was on my receipt from Safeway. Guess I will wait and see. I'll take the 140 AM over the 105 I thought I would get lol. Going to pick up a couple more for myself I think as well Momma can always use some new makeup and mew underthings :rolleyes1 I'll just have to wait and see how they post on my account. I have the receipt on my cork board by my desk to check up on it

Thanks! I feel better now. No idea what the confirmation letter is either...
My tickets also have the same random name. I’m giving them to my parents to use as my DH is working that evening. I also do not know where I would print the letter stating snacks and non alcoholic beverages were included. I just assumed they would be set out in the lounge area of the private box for everyone to consume as wanted.

Once about two years ago Staples took back 2 points when DH returned something. I have yet to have Sobeys take anything back (or Rexall) and there have been a few instances where they should have. If its on your receipt it will likely be in your account.

If this is a costly system error, they could award them and roll them back. I'm pretty sure that happened to someone who posted on this thread last year on a Blue Friday (Safeway) when points were awarded double. In this case, I would be very surprised if they take them back.

Thank goodness for PLU # and receipts
Through chat I got the missing 1000 air miles added to my sons account.
Yeah!
Hugs Mel
Now I can throw out these flyers and all the paper work that have cluttered up my desk area for months!
I was getting ready to do that when i realized that on the new account i STILL need to chase down the miles for doing 3 online shopping -- so the 150 for the coupon PLUS about 80 from those individual transactions and that stupid chocolate bar coupon! Don't have the energy to do that on a Monday and tomorrow's not looking good either :rolleyes1

I was getting ready to do that when i realized that on the new account i STILL need to chase down the miles for doing 3 online shopping -- so the 150 for the coupon PLUS about 80 from those individual transactions and that stupid chocolate bar coupon! Don't have the energy to do that on a Monday and tomorrow's not looking good either :rolleyes1

Nighty nite Jacqueline--time to catch up on those ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Here's a special pillow just for you.
Thinking of you
Hugs Mel
fe3f82a9daaad39df12f2d5b99c80400.jpg

Did anyone get an e-mail from Air Miles about 25 bonus miles from Shell? I can't tell if it's specific to my air miles card or not. I hope not.

It says "Get 25 bonus miles when you fill up at Shell between February 14-18, 2018". (minimum 25L) Oh, wait. As I'm typing this I now see it says exclusively for the collector card ending in my number.

Check your e-mails! Hopefully more were sent out!

Did anyone get an e-mail from Air Miles about 25 bonus miles from Shell? I can't tell if it's specific to my air miles card or not. I hope not.

It says "Get 25 bonus miles when you fill up at Shell between February 14-18, 2018". (minimum 25L) Oh, wait. As I'm typing this I now see it says exclusively for the collector card ending in my number.

I got one too :) glad I didn't fill up today!

Yes, it is specific to your card. It also states its only good for one use. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter