• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Discussion at the dinner table this evening. The $.04 off a litre of gas at Shell doen't seem to be working any longer. I don't know if this has been mentioned previously and I am just late to the game or not. The offer I got in the mail said it was good until June 4th with the fine print saying they could end the offer at any time. Anyone else find this to be the case?

I just signed up for the online AM offer $.05 off a litre (up to 100L) or 50AM (5 AM a fill-up). You have to text them some info to sign up. Sign-up ends May 24th. Gas fill-ups are June 2-15.

My triple dipping days at Rexall may be coming to an end. Spent $58 used MM (15AM), email (80AM), load and go(100AM) and coupon from receipt (50AM). The coupon from the receipt wasn't reflected in the total AM earned. Questioned this with the cashier, he added them separately but they had always shown up automatically before. The coupon from the receipt is unique to the Ottawa area I believe. Anyone else have this experience this week with one of the offers not being allowed?

I will try again next week and see what happens. If it doesn't work I guess those days are over.

My triple dipping days at Rexall may be coming to an end. Spent $58 used MM (15AM), email (80AM), load and go(100AM) and coupon from receipt (50AM). The coupon from the receipt wasn't reflected in the total AM earned. Questioned this with the cashier, he added them separately but they had always shown up automatically before. The coupon from the receipt is unique to the Ottawa area I believe. Anyone else have this experience this week with one of the offers not being allowed?

I will try again next week and see what happens. If it doesn't work I guess those days are over.
DANG, i hope this isn't the case because my loadngo offers lately have been HUGE -- this week's is spend $80 get 100 AM which is really hard to reach and if i do that and find out that that the weekly coupon took priority meaning i spent too much:scared:

My Load and Go, Email and MM all worked! It was just one extra coupon I have which didn't. It has worked with the noted combo before. Changes may be in the offing or it may just be a long weekend glitch.

My Load and Go, Email and MM all worked! It was just one extra coupon I have which didn't. It has worked with the noted combo before. Changes may be in the offing or it may just be a long weekend glitch.

Last time I was not able to use the email coupon with the Load and Go offer and $5 off coupon. I thought it was because I scanned the $5 coupon before showing the email coupon (it slipped my mind at the moment). Now I wonder whether they are not stackable anymore. I may try again to find out.

I have had stuff not show up on the receipt at Rexall and then show up online.

I've been told the AM system can only process 3 offers at a time...

That may explain it. I would have left the spend $25 get 15AM coupon out of the stack if I had known that. I was able to use all 4 last week though but it was my regular cashier and she may have entered them differently. I'll leave the MM coupon out next week.

This week may be an exception but last week I stacked the receipt coupon, MM, load & go, the email coupon and the survey coupon no problem. That said, I stopped shopping at Rexall for a bit in January due to two unsuccessful stacks in a row. I did suspect it was the way the cashier entered them. And I'm thankful it was a temporary thing.

If it wasn't for this past glitch I'd be more worried about yours. But instead I'm optimistic. For now. Hopefully. I hope. Sigh.

On the weekend, I figured out out a good way to hit the BMO MasterCard spend X get X miles in May promo. 2 - 10 day WDW Cdn tix PH. Was enough! I plan to go sometime in next 8 years or so. Might as well hedge

What was that offer? I don't think I heard about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter