Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Same experience, but since I dont shop at Rexall that much. The first cashier had no clue about the bonus 100. So the manager came over after cash out and had to refund and do all over. It shows the 140 bonus, but not broken down. Will it still count the 40 towards the MM? This was going to be my bonus place. Have Sobeys, Shell, LCBO, did the sign up for IGA and Hudson Bay. Nervous about last 2 but we will see.
Did the coupon get scanned? If so you will see it on receipt should look like this -- i didn't end up going today, can't justify another $50 when money is tight but this is the receipt from one of my cards
rexall.jpg

I’d like to gift my parents a Safeway or Sobeys voucher purchased with my cash miles for using their dream miles to get us universal passes. Can I do that, or does the voucher have to be used by the person who holds the card?

I’d like to gift my parents a Safeway or Sobeys voucher purchased with my cash miles for using their dream miles to get us universal passes. Can I do that, or does the voucher have to be used by the person who holds the card?

Hi Hon
Yes you can
95 cash airmiles = $10.00

I just tried it and it gives you the option to
Send this to friends and family?
and a box you check beneath it.
The person who receives the e-voucher in an email prints it and then can use it,,,no airmiles card needed.
Hope that helps
Hugs Mel

Hi Hon
Yes you can
95 cash airmiles = $10.00

I just tried it and it gives you the option to
Send this to friends and family?
and a box you check beneath it.
The person who receives the e-voucher in an email prints it and then can use it,,,no airmiles card needed.
Hope that helps
Hugs Mel

Thanks so much, Mel! I should have looked on there first :) but thank you!

Thanks for sharing what you are all collecting for everyone! I would love to do a summer 2019 trip to see the new things (hopefully Star Wars). I’ve been kicking around the idea of two weeks offsite. If we’ve already paid to get down there, why not stay longer ? I could get most of the way to tickets if there was a STB and MM’s promotion before then:scratchin.

We just did 2 weeks offsite and I think it may be hard to go back to how we traveled before. The price was so much better we could justify being away that long, we had so much space (2br at Sheraton Vistana Resort) and it just seemed so much calmer and less busy than at the parks. We did 5 park days in the 2 weeks, then lots of pool time, playgrounds, some shopping, etc. I know this may shock you, but we actually came home rested from a vacation!!

Yes I got it too. I almost missed that it was just for cake and thought it was bakery.....got thinking I could double dip on raison bread and bagels this week.

Wondering if there be a Rexall flyer coming soon

Curious if everyone else has this "featured offer" in your Sobeys offers? And if you do, who is planning on eating cake!? (it's on of our both cards)
View attachment 312204

Hi Hon
I have almost the same offer
exact same cake picture but buy one $20.00 cake get 40 bonus airmiles.

I also got a buy compliments cheese cake get 30 airmiles
We have bought this cake before and love it.

Hugs Mel

sobeys_2.png
foodland_2.png

Terms & Conditions
featured_flag.png

airmiles_bg.png

BONUS MILES
Days Left
130586.jpg

Buy $20
Cake from the Bakery Department.

sobeys_2.png
foodland_2.png

Terms & Conditions

airmiles_bg.png

BONUS MILES
Days Left
608209.jpg

Buy 1
Sensations by Compliments Cheesecake, 1134g.

sobeys_2.png
foodland_2.png

Terms & Conditions

Last edited:
We just did 2 weeks offsite and I think it may be hard to go back to how we traveled before. The price was so much better we could justify being away that long, we had so much space (2br at Sheraton Vistana Resort) and it just seemed so much calmer and less busy than at the parks. We did 5 park days in the 2 weeks, then lots of pool time, playgrounds, some shopping, etc. I know this may shock you, but we actually came home rested from a vacation!!
That sounds fantastic! We loved the Vistana when we stayed a few years ago and we have been to Disney enough times that we’d love to spend at least half the trip doing other things... including nothing at all!

Two questions .

I was just trying to work out a realistic goal for AM needed for my feb 2019 trip. The site says 5 or 7 day passes. We want 7 but when i click on it for adults it doesnt give me the option to choose a 7 day one. When i go to the child ticket it lets me choose 5 or 7.

Question for my disbey addicted sister. Before i introduced her to airmiles, she was planning on getting APs. Is there a way to redeem miles for tickets and then upgrade to an AP?

Thanks friends

I've been looking into this since you asked to see if i could find info about this promo ... discovered that we didn't get those miles either! I KNOW we completed the offer because we only had to use our card 20 times and we were already doing that for the StB offer, it just never crossed my mind that we hadn't actually received the bonus miles!!
How did they post to your account? From Mastercard or AM? I tried to follow the link in the original email but it's no longer active so i don't know who we should follow-up with :confused3

Thanks for looking into! I found the same issue, that when I clicked on the email link it was no longer valid. Let me know if you figure out who to contact for this issue.

Which one did you do, the one off of the 535 or International Drive? We had friends staying at the one on International and they liked it.

Thanks to my Thursday warriors for stepping in and answering questions, one more trek into TO and I'm DONE!
Rexall Ont. new flyer
Hugs Mel
https://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada/rexall-pharmaplus-on-flyer-march-30-to-april-5/all

See end of flyer
spend 25 on various products get 20 bonus airmiles
Tylenol
Reactine
Bandaids
Benylin
etc
Hugs Mel
I was super excited to see this because i take Benadryl every night (RX sleeping meds and I don't mix!) and I'm almost out. A closer look to discover THAT is on sale for $19.99 (excellent price) so I will need to add something else to that and it won't be at my 1:1 ratio anymore!

My Sobeys offer is spend $10 on pie and get 20 AM. Other than that they are all pretty lame!

Mine's buy $10 in muffins for 25 bonus miles...

Most of our other Sobeys offers are pitiful ..most of them are around the 1:1 and products we don't need (only buy stuff there when they have big bonus miles) Same cheesecake as @bababear_50 but for only 15 AM Only other big one is 15 AM if we buy a VAT of cheese wiz!!!

Thanks for looking into! I found the same issue, that when I clicked on the email link it was no longer valid. Let me know if you figure out who to contact for this issue.

Sorry i can't answer that question ... there was a slight miscommunication in the Duck Pond over THAT offer! We only had to do 20 transactions and i figured it was a no-brainer since the StB was for 25, HOWEVER, hubby thought i meant during the billing cycle so we only did (get this) 19 during that specific promo :headache: Luckily ours was only for 80 miles. For the MM promo i have the MC receipts on my desk and i'm keeping closer tabs :P

Two questions .

I was just trying to work out a realistic goal for AM needed for my feb 2019 trip. The site says 5 or 7 day passes. We want 7 but when i click on it for adults it doesnt give me the option to choose a 7 day one. When i go to the child ticket it lets me choose 5 or 7.

Question for my disbey addicted sister. Before i introduced her to airmiles, she was planning on getting APs. Is there a way to redeem miles for tickets and then upgrade to an AP?

Thanks friends
That discrepancy is because AM currently only has the CDN discounted tickets in stock and they must have run out of the 7 day passes. Which is actually a GOOD thing for you because the ones they have right now supposedly expire on Dec 31st, 2018 (some people have reported a different date showing up in their MDE account but I wouldn't trust my hard earned miles on speculation). You'll know once the regular tickets are back in stock because the cost will jump A LOT.

You can redeem for the tickets and then once on-site upgrade to an AP -- a few of us have done that in the past. They will take the value of the ticket media you have in hand and you will need to bring the $ value up to the current gate price of the same ticket media and then add in the cost difference to get to an AP. Confusing Disney math -- but this is why you will have seen people saying to either redeem for tickets you want or wait till new stock arrives because you will only be credited for the price of the CDN tickets and lose any discount you realized in the first place!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter