Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Wow, just did the Shell BB offer, got 30 Lts and received 61 AM's. That includes the 50 AM offer that was sent to me for the month of June. They were in my account within 5 minutes. Might have been there right away but didn't check that minute.
Also, made an AM shop purchase at lunch time, spend $80 get 40 AM's and they are posted already. Did I say WOW!
Not sure what has changed with AM's but I like it!!!

Wow, just did the Shell BB offer, got 30 Lts and received 61 AM's. That includes the 50 AM offer that was sent to me for the month of June. They were in my account within 5 minutes. Might have been there right away but didn't check that minute.
Also, made an AM shop purchase at lunch time, spend $80 get 40 AM's and they are posted already. Did I say WOW!
Not sure what has changed with AM's but I like it!!!

I plan to check out Shell again tonight ,,,,, just to see if it works again,,,, I'll let you know.
Hugs
Mel

Check your notifications on the AM app. I just saw that I have a samsung pay offer of 75am for two weeks (each week). Does anyone know how they run their week? Is it Sun-Sat, or Monday-Sun?

I just checked my 2021 earnings and I earned 3894 cash miles and 5060 dream miles, but this was my airfares refunded. I think that would be eliminated from my yearly totals.

DH has earned 3335 cash miles.

I just checked my 2021 earnings and I earned 3894 cash miles and 5060 dream miles, but this was my airfares refunded. I think that would be eliminated from my yearly totals.

DH has earned 3335 cash miles.
Still waiting for my air Canada AM refund, it’s been 2 months since I sent the claim in and I’ve called twice since then and still nothing! 😡

Still waiting for my air Canada AM refund, it’s been 2 months since I sent the claim in and I’ve called twice since then and still nothing! 😡

Me too. I just called (again) and actually got useful information this time! My refund is in the system, but I booked back in 2019, and it was before Air Canada changed their booking system. Those refunds have to be processed manually by Air Canada themselves, and then Air Miles informed they can proceed with the refund. The bookings on the newer system, Air Miles is able to process them without Air Canada directly having to do something. They are hoping to have these ones all done by mid-July.

Me too. I just called (again) and actually got useful information this time! My refund is in the system, but I booked back in 2019, and it was before Air Canada changed their booking system. Those refunds have to be processed manually by Air Canada themselves, and then Air Miles informed they can proceed with the refund. The bookings on the newer system, Air Miles is able to process them without Air Canada directly having to do something. They are hoping to have these ones all done by mid-July.
Thank you, that is good to know. I was going to call them tomorrow if I hadn’t received anything. I feel like I am one of the first people affected and last to get my refund. My flights were originally March 14, 2020 (and yes, booked 2019) just when everything shut down.

Thank you, that is good to know. I was going to call them tomorrow if I hadn’t received anything. I feel like I am one of the first people affected and last to get my refund. My flights were originally March 14, 2020 (and yes, booked 2019) just when everything shut down.

Some people on the facebook group are saying they got their refunds quickly even though it was booked in 2019. So maybe call anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter