Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I see the max pass is no longer available and I missed it. How often does the promo occur and how do you opt in? Was there info on the airmiles app?

Thanks!
Hi Juventus
I received and email from Airmiles for the promo ,,but that was after it was posted here by Jacqueline (Donald my-hero).
She posted a link and it takes you to a web site where you can see what Max Passes they are offering.
You click on the one you want and then you are taken to a payment page,, example Dollarama one was $10 ( 40X the base airmiles) but a good return as each $30 shop you got back 400 Airmiles.
more details on it here.
Passes were available Sept 29 to Oct 4th or while supplies lasted.

https://max.airmiles.ca/password

Hope that helps a bit.
I'll be watching to see when the next one happens ,,this is my first Max Pass offer I have participated in. I think there were two or three last year but maybe someone else can chime in on that.

Hugs Mel

I'm not at all sure how I feel about these new cardboard Disney gift cards. I'm glad I have a bunch of the old plastic ones I can transfer them to. I'm sure they would be fine but I wonder about how they would hold up if they got wet. How they would scan if bent in my wallet.
I'm going to get them when they are 'free' because we have such an amazing offer for our next DCL cruise but I will be transferring them to the hard plastic ones just in case.

Also got the card linked offer +10 AM for both of our cards for the 3rd & 4th - but when will the 400AM's show up? I thought they'd be at the same time.

Also got the card linked offer +10 AM for both of our cards for the 3rd & 4th - but when will the 400AM's show up? I thought they'd be at the same time.
Hi bgula
In the
Terms & Conditions it says this
"Miles earned in connection with the MAX PASS multiplier offer will be posted to your collector account within 3 weeks of the promotion end date."
End date is today Oct 9th.

Quoted from here
https://max.airmiles.ca/password

Went out to dollarama, which was open. For one last giftcard, and 400 more AM than I had expected. So that's good. Now if some would post I won't have to use those GCs for my tickets. I believe my quote is only good for two weeks so I will hope for enough AM by then.

There is a reason I haven't done Square #1 in 25 years.......
what a maze.........................
Home now and my kitty finally decided to come in and is snuggling.
IMG_20231009_111910.jpg

P.S.
Dollarama Oct 5th just posted for me.

October 5, 2023

Card linked offers
+10

Last edited:
I am glad the dollarama points seem to be posting quickly. only 3 more days to post.
Yes, but when my stated '10' Airmiles post, only NINE were added to my total. eg. first I was at 6420 + 10, but only 6429 was noted. Today, I had 2 Shell plus another '10' Dollarama and only 11 added to the total and I am sitting at 6440. 🤷‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter