Airmiles Armchair Chatter

urgh, I only got 150 miles and it should have been the full 400, I'm super annoyed with airmiles at the moment. Lots of little promos that haven't posted properly leaving me short about a lot!

I hate following up with them

I just got an email from Airmiles re rewarding your opinions. I did a survey back on September 17th (I tracked it down they didn't provide the date) and it was posted to my account twice. I made note of it thinking they might claw them back someday. Well today was the day, 35AM clawed back.

Seems insignificant given the # of other AM they are awarding. Thought I would post in case it happens to anyone else.

still no pass !!!! I sent an email on Friday and again this morning trying to chase it down and haven't received an answer yet 😖 I'm waiting to go into a doctor's appointment and then I need to stop on my way home to pick up treats for the girls so by the time I'm able to reach out again they'll be closed!
I'm so sorry this is happening, and hope it gets sorted today!!

Does anyone have a copy of the offer from July where if you get 1AM thru AMS, you get 100 AM's? I don't have a copy of it for some reason and haven't received it yet. I have all the other documentation, just not the offer.

Just FYI, I did a chat with airmiles this morning because I only received 20 miles from a flash offer yesterday and not 400 that I should have. The chat lady said that what I received was not this. I suggested a unique identifier on each flash offer would be a help.

I haven't received 400 yet or a second 400 that will likely post as 150 as the base miles didn't post correctly.

Dh received 20 airmiles for ebay that I wasn't expecting since he paid in US funds, first time using airmiles link for ebay, unless it was for something else.

Just FYI, I did a chat with airmiles this morning because I only received 20 miles from a flash offer yesterday and not 400 that I should have. The chat lady said that what I received was not this. I suggested a unique identifier on each flash offer would be a help.

Did she say what your 20 aimiles was for??

Did she say what your 20 aimiles was for??
Yes sort of. But I am still not sure. She said it was for a mulit-partner offer where 300 were available if used 3 partners. Sounds to me like the current one? But then she said this bit that I copied in the screen shot. Like it's all still processing so hold tight.
It's honestly ridiculous to have multiple offers with the same name (Flash Offer) but not a unique identifier (unless that is somewhere in the fine print). I should take better notes, sigh.

Yes sort of. But I am still not sure. She said it was for a mulit-partner offer where 300 were available if used 3 partners. Sounds to me like the current one? But then she said this bit that I copied in the screen shot. Like it's all still processing so hold tight.
It's honestly ridiculous to have multiple offers with the same name (Flash Offer) but not a unique identifier (unless that is somewhere in the fine print). I should take better notes, sigh.

Thanks, I'm still thinking my 20 airmiles are from ebay purchase and I'm still missing 400 (Walmart) and 400 (roots, however incorrectly posted so will get 150 likely).

FINALLY have my annual pass showing in my account - I was getting quite frustrated by this whole process. Now it's looking like someone at Disney misquoted me when they said I could transfer all of my tickets over to hubby, le sigh. Guess it's time to jump back onto the Airmiles train and earn enough to get more days for him to use over the next 3 trips.
And cause I whine a lot it seems ...

Dammed preventative health care! Running a fever, headache and even my little bitty toe joints are sore. We went to get both our flu and Covid-19 vaccines yesterday so our immune systems will be ready for the battle of flying and peopling :P I decided to take today as a "do nothing" day and I'm watching trashy TV, playing mindless games on the surface and until 15 minutes ago, constantly refreshing my email!

I'd like to be going to get my covid/flu shots but I can't seem to book at any of the local pharmacies, their sites give errors before I get to any appointments. I will call tomorrow and see if they do walk ins. Since we are going away in December I'd like to be as protected as possible so I don't get sick for Christmas. But thanks to you all, I will try and get it on a day I don't have to go into the office, at least working from home shouldn't be too bad compared to having to go in.

FINALLY have my annual pass showing in my account - I was getting quite frustrated by this whole process. Now it's looking like someone at Disney misquoted me when they said I could transfer all of my tickets over to hubby, le sigh. Guess it's time to jump back onto the Airmiles train and earn enough to get more days for him to use over the next 3 trips.
And cause I whine a lot it seems ...

Dammed preventative health care! Running a fever, headache and even my little bitty toe joints are sore. We went to get both our flu and Covid-19 vaccines yesterday so our immune systems will be ready for the battle of flying and peopling :P I decided to take today as a "do nothing" day and I'm watching trashy TV, playing mindless games on the surface and until 15 minutes ago, constantly refreshing my email!
Can we not transfer tickets between people anymore? I have funds waiting in my name and DH and I was hoping to be able to get a ticket for me and DS with those funds. I hope I've just misinterpreted your comment.

Getting my Covid and Flu tomorrow. I've planned two down days afterwards just in case. Will report back, the good or the bad.

@hdrolfe, a number of the Rexalls around me are not taking appointments, they are walk-in only. Call your favourite pharmacy and see what they are doing. Rexall is having computer issues. DH got reminders for his shots and a text. I got nothing. I called the pharmacy and she sees our appointments so all is good. If the big pharmacies don't have availability try some of the smaller independent ones. That's what we did in April for our shots before our spring trip.

New type of posting (written) for my account

Date​

Partner​

Description​

Miles​

Details​

• October 31, 2023

ONYX 3X OFFER
    +100

• October 30, 2023

MICHAELS
    +1

• October 30, 2023

FLASH OFFER - AIRMILESSHOPS.CA
    +400

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter