Airmiles Armchair Chatter

I just tried going Microsoft Edge via Airmiles .ca web site for Walmart Canada and was able to load items to my cart.
I guess Google Chrome as a Browser,,, no longer works ,,at least or me.

At least I found a work around.

I just tried going Microsoft Edge via Airmiles .ca web site for Walmart Canada and was able to load items to my cart.
I guess Google Chrome as a Browser,,, no longer works ,,at least or me.

At least I found a work around.
I can't even get into airmiles anymore through google chrome on my laptop. I have to use safari.

Click on Travel
click on Extras
put in Orlando
https://bookings.airmiles.ca/Availability/Default.aspx?itin=1

click on View Options
Ok it does allow from a drop down menu days (click on view options)
https://bookings.airmiles.ca/Availability/Default.aspx?itin=3View attachment 809590

Dang now I'm only get cash purchase and not Airmiles option .....
sorry ,, maybe someone else has had better luck.
Hugs Mel
Thanks - I was seeing that before but didn't click all the way through to my cart to see the airmiles. Oye, that's a lot! lol

You have to search under attractions now. Pick the city you want. Orlando, Orlando WDW, Orlando Universal. It does not look the same. You can choose however many days you want now, including 1 day WDW tickets. You can pay $ or AM but it's not very intuitive, the cost is at the top of the page when you select them, it shows the $ amount but scroll up to see the AM cost. You have to search to paying dream miles or $. It is messy and I don't like it lol. But I am sure I will get used to it.
Thank you for posting this. I have been trying to figure it out with no luck. Getting rid of my AM card soon( much better programs out there) and want to use up my miles.
When I go to purchase , it asks me to enter a date Nov 26-30 are the only choices that come up. Our trip is in March? Is it really a dated ticket ? Is it still better to get a regular ticket and upgrade to hopper at the gate like it use to be ?

Thank you for posting this. I have been trying to figure it out with no luck. Getting rid of my AM card soon( much better programs out there) and want to use up my miles.
When I go to purchase , it asks me to enter a date Nov 26-30 are the only choices that come up. Our trip is in March? Is it really a dated ticket ? Is it still better to get a regular ticket and upgrade to hopper at the gate like it use to be ?
NVM. I see if I put in my travel dates when I start the search it brings up more options for dates when I’m there. Question about upgrading one day to hopper still stands though.

I do not see how to select adult or child tickets? Is there a step I am missing? I do like the option to pay half with airmiles and half with cash.
1699814363948.png
You choose what you are searching for, pick the number of adults and children.
Then it lets you pick how many children once you searched
1699814531569.png

and when you go to the cart, it gives the $$ or the AM totals and you can choose to spend at least 50% in AM or all AM or all cash
1699814623353.png

Ok, team huddle…..

I’m looking at booking a hotel using miles. In the accommodation advisories it’s shows 1.Fees: mandatory $186 CAD payable at the hotel.
Further down at 4. Special check in instructions: mandatory fees, a resort fee of $22.50USD per night.

Is this the same fee? The $22.50/night amounts to pretty close to $186CAD….it’s 6 nights.

Should anyone want to look at it, it’s Hilton Grande Villas Dec 6-12. I can book direct which will earn some points but won’t give me enough nights to move up in status. The prices right now are really good…cash booking $81USD/night booking direct, this is a members promo. AM is only 5,544 plus whatever the fees are.

Oh man, Literally the day after I buy tickets from the UK site. I guess I have some math to do now to see if I should cancel those and buy these. Sigh.

Oh man, Literally the day after I buy tickets from the UK site. I guess I have some math to do now to see if I should cancel those and buy these. Sigh.
Include Memory maker as well if that is important to you or you'd be buying it with the Canadian tickets, since it's included with the UK tickets

Hoppers are not important to us and we are going in Feb. Difference in price considering both the loss of memory maker and the 20pound fee to cancel is 330. Saving $330 is a decent amount. I did email AttractionTickets to see if they allow a cancel within 24 hours without a fee. Doubtful but worth an email

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter