Airmiles Armchair Chatter

The max pass will work for the entire time BUT only at the very first store you shop thru.

so you buy one thing from staples on Friday and then buy paper from staples on Sunday both transactions count. If buy something from Amazon it will give you what's from that store but NOT the max pass miles, so decide wisely about which store you shop at first!!!

Make sense?
And that is another reason I didn't buy one. I shop at multiple stores and I did a bunch just this summer so I don't have any big items to buy. Now I just bought a big item from Best Buy and nothing has posted yet but that would have netted me big miles. It can't be returned and rebought as it is my Mother's birthday present for next week.

The max pass will work for the entire time BUT only at the very first store you shop thru.

so you buy one thing from staples on Friday and then buy paper from staples on Sunday both transactions count. If buy something from Amazon it will give you what's from that store but NOT the max pass miles, so decide wisely about which store you shop at first!!!

Make sense?
Makes sense,,, and Thank you. That was one of my questions.
Thanks
Hugs Mel

The request I sent in this morning for the receipt AirMiles has post now. That didn’t take long. I also just received 100 AirMiles for a grocery offer. I’m not sure what that is. I’ll have to hunt it down.

Decided to skip Walmart as an online store.
I couldn't find anything there I needed that was on the list,
(Pet Food).

Hugs Mel

Last edited:

My receipts 100 am came up this morning.

I didn't receive my max pass email until 10 last night too.
Glad they came in for you.
Yeah mine (email) didn't come in until 9 pm.
I only knew about it because Tinkerone posted it here.

I was able to claim one of the 30X the maxpass. The 40's were all sold out already. I'll be hitting amazon for that one. There are quite a few things I'm wanting to pick up that have been on my list. Mostly items to refresh our bedroom.

I'll have to double check to double check the categories just to make sure that they all quality.

I'm not sure if I will be spending that much at any other retailer. We really are more of a brick and mortar type of shopper.

I've tried the scan receipt thing twice now and twice it has not worked...any tips?

I bought tortillas this week and cucumbers a week ago...each time I scan my metro receipt it states I didn't buy those items.

I sent airmiles a message each time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter