Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Ok I am posting this because it is a lovely bag with so many pockets and zippers. One zip one for Pasport and a deep zip water proof on on the inside. It has a part that slides over your carry on luggage.
Just love it!
it is 25% off on Amazon right now.
https://www.amazon.ca/Weekender-Overnight-Waterproof-Hospital-Luggage/dp/B0C4DCH1CC/ref=sr_1_53?crid=R5J9AUCKCGPK&keywords=flight+bag&qid=1700944703&refinements=p_36:12035761011&rnid=12035759011&s=fashion&sprefix=flight+bag,aps,114&sr=1-53&th=1View attachment 813475
I am a sucker for luggage and tote bags! I'm not much for a purse, although right now I am wearing a Sash bag for that, but luggage.....sign me up! Thanks!

Question about AM receipts. Did my first one for the bonus 100 AM and of course it said they'd have to inspect it more. How long does it take for them to inspect further and award AM's? Do they let you know somehow the result, other than watching for the AM's to be put into your account?
Did one for my wife, again for bonus 100, but it said "we've seen this receipt before", so I filed a missing AM report. Hopefully that gets resolved quickly as well. So far not impressed with this receipts thing.

Ok I am posting this because it is a lovely bag with so many pockets and zippers. One zip one for Pasport and a deep zip water proof on on the inside. It has a part that slides over your carry on luggage.
Just love it!
it is 25% off on Amazon right now.
https://www.amazon.ca/Weekender-Overnight-Waterproof-Hospital-Luggage/dp/B0C4DCH1CC/ref=sr_1_53?crid=R5J9AUCKCGPK&keywords=flight+bag&qid=1700944703&refinements=p_36:12035761011&rnid=12035759011&s=fashion&sprefix=flight+bag,aps,114&sr=1-53&th=1View attachment 813475

OHHHH MEL-thank you! I have been looking at ones similar to this on Instagram but they are close to $100 once you add shipping. This is amazing, thanks for sharing this!

• Hi Hon ,,,, I was able to find this on the Travel extra section. Maybe it will help
  • Hugs Mel

• General Information
    • Hours of Operation: Park Hours vary upon season.
    • Redemption Information:
      Now that you've purchased your ticket, follow these steps to access the magic:

1.Visit My Disney Experience and link your ticket confirmation to your My Disney Experience profile. www.StartYourDisneyExperience.com
      2. Immediately after linking your ticket, make your Park Pass Reservation(s). You MUST have a Park Pass Reservation to enter the Theme Park. Subject to availability. Starting with visits on January 9, 2024, theme park reservations will no longer be required for date-based tickets. A date-based ticket requires you to choose a start date when you purchase.
      3. Access your ticket upon arrival at Walt Disney World® Resort, by using either Disney MagicMobile or visit a Theme Park ticket window to enter the Theme Park

Disney MagicMobile Service
      •Skip a visit to the Theme Park Ticket Window by creating a Disney MagicMobile pass in advance. You can choose from several customizable pass styles and add it to your digital wallet in eligible iPhones, Apple Watch or Google Pay enabled Android phones.
      •When you arrive at a Theme Park, scan the pass on your mobile device at the Theme Park entry touchpoint. Disney MagicMobile service is available in the My Disney Experience app.

Will Call
      •Alternatively, upon arrival, you can pick up your Will Call ticket order by presenting this printed confirmation, along with a valid and properly matched government-issued photo ID (e.g., driver's license, passport, etc.), at any of the following Theme Park Ticket Windows: • EPCOT® • Disney's Hollywood Studios® • Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park • Ticket and Transportation Center at Magic Kingdom® Park • Disney Ticket Center at Disney Springs®.

The Lead Guest must be present with a valid and properly matched government identification for the tickets to be released. The order will not be released to anyone other than the Lead Guest listed on the Will Call confirmation.
    • Exclusions: Participation in or use of certain events or activities in the four Theme Parks and attractions may require payment of additional charges.
    • Additional Information: Tickets must be used by the same person on any and all days. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced.
Thanks so much! We had a surprising experience one year when I had purchased Canadian Resident Tickets and showed up for early entry without ID. :oops:. Suffice to say we missed most of early entry and ended up waiting in a long line for Slinky Dog Dash! I think that was the year I learned to expect the unexpected and roll with it!

Thanks so much! We had a surprising experience one year when I had purchased Canadian Resident Tickets and showed up for early entry without ID. :oops:. Suffice to say we missed most of early entry and ended up waiting in a long line for Slinky Dog Dash! I think that was the year I learned to expect the unexpected and roll with it!
Yeah that's the only pain about the tickets. Either get to a park extra early and hope there isn't a big line, or go the next day. Last trip we were at the BWV our first night, so we could easily walk over to Guest Relations at Epcot and provide the info.

This time we are at OKW and could take the boat to Disney springs, but I know the grand kids will want to swim in the pool upon arrival vs having to trek there.

Yeah that's the only pain about the tickets. Either get to a park extra early and hope there isn't a big line, or go the next day. Last trip we were at the BWV our first night, so we could easily walk over to Guest Relations at Epcot and provide the info.

This time we are at OKW and could take the boat to Disney springs, but I know the grand kids will want to swim in the pool upon arrival vs having to trek there.
Well you are just going to do what grandparents do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
you have to bribe them.....
https://www.disneysprings.com/dining/ghirardelli-ice-cream-chocolate-shop/

or
print these bag toppers off and attach to a plastic baggie/or envelope with some money in each.
mom10.jpg

Last edited:

Question about AM receipts. Did my first one for the bonus 100 AM and of course it said they'd have to inspect it more. How long does it take for them to inspect further and award AM's? Do they let you know somehow the result, other than watching for the AM's to be put into your account?
For long receipts I have checked the next day and usually airmiles were awarded (I checked on the app under airmiles receipt activity and if you click on the receipt it will tell you what was awarded). This is my first 100 AM bonus though (I scanned today) and mine is still "In progress", it says "Missing info. We need a little more time, The receipt is taking longer than usual to review. Check back periodically for updates. No need to scan your receipt again."

Did one for my wife, again for bonus 100, but it said "we've seen this receipt before", so I filed a missing AM report. Hopefully that gets resolved quickly as well. So far not impressed with this receipts thing.
I had no issues with two accounts. The 3rd account DS's I purchased 3 different things at three different stores and I got a variety of messages, (seen the receipt before, impossible, missing info, can't find acceptable items...) I filed missing miles reports in the receipts app and it took 4-5 days for the miles to post.

Not sure I'm going to be doing any more of these offers. It's too much work for 3 or 5 AM.

This post could go here, or in the Max Pass thread, as I used my pass at Amazon. But hubby needs a new carry-on (broken during last flight after gate-checking). I don't "need" one. BUT. We decided he would splurge on a fun new black Disney version and we would make it partly as his Christmas gift. (The basic luggage we planned to buy was $30 cheaper than this one). since we have the Max Pass, I felt this was a good place to splurge. Unfortunately, we then also talked ourselves into getting me the cute matching red one (it'll be my only Christmas gift!)
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09JTRRG57/ref=twister_B0CLHR2B2Y?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

This post could go here, or in the Max Pass thread, as I used my pass at Amazon. But hubby needs a new carry-on (broken during last flight after gate-checking). I don't "need" one. BUT. We decided he would splurge on a fun new black Disney version and we would make it partly as his Christmas gift. (The basic luggage we planned to buy was $30 cheaper than this one). since we have the Max Pass, I felt this was a good place to splurge. Unfortunately, we then also talked ourselves into getting me the cute matching red one (it'll be my only Christmas gift!)
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B09JTRRG57/ref=twister_B0CLHR2B2Y?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
What a great pair of suitcases! NICE!!
Hugs Mel

Receipts: I scan a receipt for tortillas. Then I scan the same receipt for brocoli but the app says "it's ssmeen this receipt before" and I can't use it. What's going on here?

Receipts: I scan a receipt for tortillas. Then I scan the same receipt for brocoli but the app says "it's ssmeen this receipt before" and I can't use it. What's going on here?
You mark the items on the receipt and only scan it once.

Well you are just going to do what grandparents do,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
you have to bribe them.....
https://www.disneysprings.com/dining/ghirardelli-ice-cream-chocolate-shop/

or
print these bag toppers off and attach to a plastic baggie/or envelope with some money in each.
View attachment 813636
Oh it's on the to do list for sure. And Beaches and Cream for the kitchen sink - can't wait to see their faces!
They are crazy for dinosaurs, so I thought TRex for dinner would be great!

currently sitting in the dark, literally dark, the power went out about 30 minutes ago. It happened while we were on the phone with WestJet trying to check in for our flight home. OMG that took over an hour. Damn thing had assigned us seats in the middle of the plane, rows 8 and 12, there were still seats available but we couldn't select them, then they disappeared geeze big mess.

All cleared up now and the trip is almost over 😢

currently sitting in the dark, literally dark, the power went out about 30 minutes ago. It happened while we were on the phone with WestJet trying to check in for our flight home. OMG that took over an hour. Damn thing had assigned us seats in the middle of the plane, rows 8 and 12, there were still seats available but we couldn't select them, then they disappeared geeze big mess.

All cleared up now and the trip is almost over 😢
Did any staff come around to check on you or bring you flashlights?
Glad you got it all sorted out. Hope you have a good flight home and yes sad it is over already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter