Airmiles Armchair Chatter

An exclusive offer for you​

Opt in and get 125 Bonus Miles when you spend $125 in one visit at Metro - That’s $10 in FREE groceries with Cash Miles.*
From now until January 24, 2024​

Well I was going back and forth between metro & Sobeys and at the last minute I got a spend 125$ get 125 Airmiles.
Metro won out ,,, I did 3 small shops for 2 sons and 1 for myself ***all together in one receipt as this offer says in one visit*** ,,total spend just over $132.00
So 125
--------
187 Airmiles.... not bad if they would only post them in a timely manner.

Still waiting on
-------------
Metro Airmiles to post.

I sent DH to get gas at Shell because apparently I have not yet learned my lesson. We get regular gas so I told him to make sure he squeezed in 40 Lts. He came back with 39.032 lts and an response of 'if I knew you wanted 40 Lts I would have done it, it would have fit but I didn't know'. I think I need to pin a note to his coat every time he goes on an errand. The man makes me laugh so there's that!
You know they do this on purpose so we stop asking them, right??? Lol

For 40x Shell offer, don't forget to buy V-Power so you get 1 mile for every 10L, versus 1 mile for every 20L on Bronze.

My tank is only 36L bone dry, so I can either get 1 mile (30L) x 40 or 3 miles (10L) x 40.

27215b2c8a3687c5f0f3c324e977c0dd.jpg
Happy Friday
I am holding out getting gas until the 14th.
Picked up a coffee at McDonalds this morning... until further notice no muffins??
So I drove across the parking lot to Tims and got one.
I think McDonalds is due for a breakfast revamp soon.
Hugs Mel

The terms for the 40X offer don't say how long to wait for the AM to be deposited. Does anyone know?

new offer popped up in the middle of the night - interesting part is that it's good for up to 5 times per account. Think about this carefully, will there end up being multipliers during the boxing day time frame? Most definitely! Do you need to spend $100 or more on a Christmas present? Perhaps, in which case, jump on this!!
******requires opt-in thru either the website or app *****
View attachment 816243
View attachment 816245
Do we know when this supposed to post by? Still hasn't posted to DH's account, but I got mine.

Do we know when this supposed to post by? Still hasn't posted to DH's account, but I got mine.
I received mine Jan 2 2024.
Mine said
Bonus Miles

January 2, 2024
airmilesshops.ca
BONUS MILES
+150
There doesn't seem to be a date specific time limit posted on when to receive these Airmiles.

I would at least try Chat.
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter