Airmiles Armchair Chatter

Well
I need to stock up on TP & Tissues but Metro is about $4.00 per package more ($13.99) than Food Basics ($9.99) so
I don't think I will be using the spend $125 get 125 Airmiles at Metro this week.
Sobeys has a couple of items that I need for a half decent deal so quick shop there tomorrow. (Crave breakfast).($3.99 each).

Hugs Mel

I have a spend $100 for Metro. DH has a $75 threshold. It's good till Feb 7th, I don't need much at Metro either so I think I'll be doing DH card for this one. Need to use up his Cash miles anyway after STB posted.

If I order DW tickets from AM, how long does it take to get them? I'm assuming they just send you them via email, not physical tickets?

All the offers from Metro that I get have to be met in a one time shop.

View attachment 829255

But if I don't shop there for 3-4 weeks I get lower threshold offers.
I personally like the spend $50 get 50 Airmiles.
Hugs Mel
I probably average going to Metro about once every 5-6 weeks, probably less and I hardly get a spend offer. I pretty much only go when I have a good offer.

I probably average going to Metro about once every 5-6 weeks, probably less and I hardly get a spend offer. I pretty much only go when I have a good offer.
Same. DD shops there when there is a Jewish festival, since the Metro near her job had a decent kosher section for her. I very rarely shop anywhere but PC Express and The Produce Guyz (door delivery veggies and fruits). If I get a really good deal, I'll pop in for that, but I don't really get good offers.

I managed to get my Universal Annual Pass! They emailed the confirmation today. I understand I need to go to a counter to get the actual pass, I wonder if anyone knows if I can to that at the hotel or need to do that at park. We will be staying 1 night at Portfino first and hoping to get to the hotel pretty early to check in, drop off bags, and go to the parks to take advantage of early entry and our express passes. I would rather do the AP thing at the hotel than having to do it at the park.

Now I am sad I only have like 100 AM left. I'm sure I'll earn more soon. I may need to plan another trip to Universal since the pass is good for 15 months! With blackout dates but I'm sure I can figure something out :)

I managed to get my Universal Annual Pass! They emailed the confirmation today. I understand I need to go to a counter to get the actual pass, I wonder if anyone knows if I can to that at the hotel or need to do that at park. We will be staying 1 night at Portfino first and hoping to get to the hotel pretty early to check in, drop off bags, and go to the parks to take advantage of early entry and our express passes. I would rather do the AP thing at the hotel than having to do it at the park.

Now I am sad I only have like 100 AM left. I'm sure I'll earn more soon. I may need to plan another trip to Universal since the pass is good for 15 months! With blackout dates but I'm sure I can figure something out :)

There is a ticket office at Portofino. You go through the lobby and it is beside the fountain to the right.

Last edited:
View attachment 830206
I do love this little kettle.
Nope you are saving airmiles for a trip!
lol
Hugs Mel
I have decided I am going to do the same, save my AMs for a trip. I do wish they would combine the Cash and Dream miles soon though. I have so many in the Cash account I would love to transfer over. They were saved for Via Rail gift cards but Via Rail is no longer an option.

DS was part of the pilot project and they have continued that pilot until March 31. It's going to be a while before we see it.

Do we think Dollarama is going to continue with Airmiles past today. The T/C say it runs until January 31, 2024. What about that RONA header on the Airmiles site. Are they coming back as a Linked offer partner?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter