AIRMILES BONUS BOOM BOOST (B3) Earn up to 800 miles

Metro
So I have to wait till Thursday Nov 25th to use the spend 95 cash airmiles Metro Offer.
But Load an offer on the Airmiles App start Nov 18 th.
Hmmm... so can I wait till next week to load the App Offer and then do the two offers together ,,, like use my cash airmiles to pay for part of the APP offer?

I feel like my brain is fried.

Hugs
Mel

Ok
How do I know if I have an eligible Mastercard that I could link?
Are Non Airmile Mastercard's accepted?

Subway $10 spend
You only get 5 Airmiles but at least it is good for 1 coupon.
I take it you don't link until Nov 18th right?

Subway is a half decent lunch.
Terms and Conditions
Offer available to AIR MILES collectors with a linked Canadian-issued Mastercard (“Eligible Mastercard”). Offer valid November 2, 2021 to December 13, 2021. Valid at any Subway® location in Canada, online at subway.com or on the Subway® app. Minimum qualifying purchase of $10 must be made in a single transaction on an Eligible Mastercard, and includes taxes, duty, eco fees, shipping and handling as applicable. For clarification, minimum qualified spend is calculated based on the entire purchase, being the total amount that is posted to the Eligible Card’s statement. Limit of one (1) offer per day per collector number. This offer can be combined with other offers.

Your AIR MILES collector number must be linked to an Eligible Mastercard. Your Mastercard account must be in good standing at the time the Bonus Miles are awarded. To qualify for the offers, eligible purchase transactions charged to your Eligible Mastercard must be subsequently posted to your Mastercard account by December 13, 2021. In case of an online purchase made during the offer period, it may not qualify if the Eligible Mastercard is charged on the shipping date and that date occurs after the offer ends. Mastercard is not responsible for the fulfillment of the offers. Purchases made by an authorized user of a supplementary card linked to the Eligible Mastercard do not qualify, unless the supplementary card is also linked to the AIR MILES collector number. Please allow up to 30 days after the unique offer’s end date for Bonus Miles to be posted to collector Account. If you no longer wish to participate in this promotion, you can unlink your Mastercard from your AIR MILES collector number at any time at https://airmilescardlink.ca/unlink.

Hugs
Mel

So you can link your Mastercard anytime but you can only use the linked offers start Nov 18th to Dec 13th ...
for Bonus Boom Boost Promo ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, at least this is what Chat said?
And I don't trust them so I am NOT doing this till the 18th.

Hugs Mel

Terms + Conditions
* Offer available to AIR MILES collectors with a linked Canadian-issued Mastercard (“Eligible Mastercard”). Offer valid November 18 to December 13, 2021. To get Bonus Miles, collectors must have linked their eligible Canadian Mastercard to their AIR MILES collector number, and then from November 18 to December 13, 2021 make eligible purchases at participating brands and meet the criteria required for one or more of the bonus offers on airmilescardlink.ca. Please see each unique offer terms and conditions for specific details.

These 10 Bonus Miles are in addition to the Bonus Miles you are eligible for on each individual offer. This offer counts as one qualifying offer towards Bonus Boom Boost. Limit of one offer per collector number. This offer can be combined with other offers.

Last edited:
I did 3 offers at Shell this morning. Use 95 AM's, purchase 30 Lts gas, spend $20 on lotto. Nothing showed Bonus Boom. Now I'm scratching my head and wondering if I did something wrong.

I did 3 offers at Shell this morning. Use 95 AM's, purchase 30 Lts gas, spend $20 on lotto. Nothing showed Bonus Boom. Now I'm scratching my head and wondering if I did something wrong.
Have they already posted to your account? AND did you remember to Opt in to the offers before you started, you needed to do this either in the app or thru the website BEFORE you did any of those offers.
This is what mine looked like during the last promo, there's no question the miles were connected to the promo

Did you opt in? Their system is updating in real-time. Nothing showed on the AM account? Shell has reputation of screwing up on the first day, but now its system is updating immediately so I hope it’s not the case this time

Did you opt in? Their system is updating in real-time. Nothing showed on the AM account? Shell has reputation of screwing up on the first day, but now its system is updating immediately so I hope it’s not the case this time
Have they already posted to your account? AND did you remember to Opt in to the offers before you started, you needed to do this either in the app or thru the website BEFORE you did any of those offers.
This is what mine looked like during the last promo, there's no question the miles were connected to the promo
View attachment 623738
Yes, I opted in to all three before I left the house this morning. Waiting to hear back from anyone else who may have tried this morning as well.

I am waiting until the weekend to start. Past years there has always been trouble when people were completing the offers on the first day or two.

Going to be hitting up Safeway over the weekend, placing my online shopping on Saturday for a couple of items. Shell....we are always needing fuel - and making a trip to the city to visit the kids. so I'll run in a use those coupons when we stop to fuel up for that trip. Crossing my fingers that it all works out.

I did Metro this morning - buying the 2.5k flour and 3 diamond breeze almond milk (with coupon code). The receipt showed the 15AM for the milk and discount price flour to $1.99. I guess I will have to keep the receipt because how does AM know the exclusive in app offer thing, no AM associated with it

I did Metro this morning - buying the 2.5k flour and 3 diamond breeze almond milk (with coupon code). The receipt showed the 15AM for the milk and discount price flour to $1.99. I guess I will have to keep the receipt because how does AM know the exclusive in app offer thing, no AM associated with it
I would suggest keeping EVERY receipt with copies of the coupon until you've received every single miles you're expecting, including the final bonus. I'm in the process of adding the information about how to keep copies of the offers either digitally or printed versions to the first page.

I had to grab something at foodland this am so I grabbed three taco kits at $4.99 each and the 80 airmiles showed on my receipt. I will grab three more on DS card bc we love taco night .
I even threw the receipt in a sandwich bag two AM on it to figure it out later. Not pretty but it might work lol

Hearing the Shell reports is discouraging. I was hoping to be able to get one vehicle filled up and use coupon Opt-in to do it. I guess it can wait.

I hope it's just a day or two delay. Has anyone tried contacting Airmiles about the offer not posting immediately like Oct BB did?

Someone posted on another Discussion forum that their Shell offer did work this morning. They posted a picture

This was from the eastern provinces.

I also did Metro, I did 2 offers.
Catering 83184 spend $25/50 airmiles. Bought weekend chicken deal $9.99 and pizza dough. Line just says bonus offer 50 airmiles.
Metro Weekly Offer flour just says *flour coupon $2 and $2 removed from bill.

Last edited:
I also did Metro, I did 3 offers.
Catering 83184 spend $25/50 airmiles. Boughit weekend chicken deal $9.99 and pizza dough. Line just says bonus offer 50 airmiles.
Metro Weekly Offer flour just says *flour coupon $2 and $2 removed from bill.
Cashed in 95 airmiles, received $10 off, usually receive the 25 airmiles later.
I too redeemed to get the 25AM back (in my account). But I don't think it counts as an offer, not until next Thursday (4 days only too)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter