Airmiles Bonus Boom/Bust June 17th - 30th, 2021

Finished my BMO on Thursday (Sobeys and Metro). I guess they take a little longer to post to my CC so I haven't seen the bonus yet.

Just looked at my account and the Sobeys is still sitting as pending so that explains it.

I did the whole Bonus Boom at Shell - gas, used Easy Pay, and bought $21 in Lotto Max tickets. The gas miles including the bonus boom where on my account before I left the parking lot, and the lotto showed up minutes later!
I forgot you can do the same retailer, different offers. That's makes it easier. It'll be all Metro for me.

I do believe I am done. I went to Shell, used easy pay and put in 30 L, but the easy pay bonus hasn't posted (the other one did). Also went to Metro and spent $15 on selection stuff, threw in a Disney GC and am at $170 ish on the BMO MC so that counts as well. That's 4 offers I believe, so done!

Popped into Foodland after outdoor Church today. Picked up popcorn, Lysol liquid and tabs, and used 95 airmiles to pay. 3 done. Boom! DD wants to shop Metro this week, so I'll go and spend enough to make the BMO $150/75 AM too. Whether I make the $250 is debatable, and not something that I will aim for, but if it ends up being a small stretch, I'll grab a gift card or something.

I can't find info. on the Shell gift card promotion. Is it all gift cards included and how much does the gift card have to be worth. Also, I'm assuming if I bought a $100 Keg card at Shell using my BMO then I would be getting the bonus 20 miles and the $100 would count towards the $150 or $250 I need to spend?

I can't find info. on the Shell gift card promotion. Is it all gift cards included and how much does the gift card have to be worth. Also, I'm assuming if I bought a $100 Keg card at Shell using my BMO then I would be getting the bonus 20 miles and the $100 would count towards the $150 or $250 I need to spend?

Hi
I do not see any of Shell gift cards being offered right now for the 20 bonus Airmiles ,,,I believe that promo has ended.
I posted on page #1 back in this thread the current instore promos.
https://www.shell.ca/en_ca/motorists/loyalty-and-payment/air-miles/every-day-air-miles.html

Yes Shell is a Airmiles sponsor and if you use your BMO credit card there and purchase gift cards totaling the amount you need you will get
the promo airmiles
spend 150$ get 75 airmiles
spend 250$ get 150 airmiles

hope this helps,,,
& DO NOT FORGET TO OPT IN before using this offer!
Mel

Here’s the offer specific to BMO AIR MILES Credit Cardholders:

Last edited:
Thanks so much. When I was in Shell this afternoon there was a small sign on the gift card rack that said select gift cards earn 20 Airmiles but there were no details.

Thanks so much. When I was in Shell this afternoon there was a small sign on the gift card rack that said select gift cards earn 20 Airmiles but there were no details.
Well that is great to hear. I would double check with the store to make sure they are still offering the airmiles and that it's not just a sign that got forgotten to be taken down.

Hugs
Mel

Well, I just checked my AM...and they just posted my February Bonus boom posted. Better late than never. I was surprised to see it. I don't remember what I did to qualify now - that is toooo far away . I won't turn away any extra AM at this point!!!! I"m in full planning mode!!!!!

I am pretty sure I completed the Bonus Boom today. I opted in to a whole bunch of stuff at Shell, and I got a 50 mile bonus for filling up with 30 L 3 times in June, plus a mix and match of 5 miles, plus the bonus boom 30 L fill.
I also went to the Manitoba liquor mart and got my 2 bottles of wine for the summer, and a week or so ago I did one of the Sobeys offers. My attention span is non existent at the moment, so if I actually get the bonus 95 am I will be happy (if I remember to even watch for them).

I remembered to only redeem 95 air miles at both Sobeys and Lawtons instead of draining the accounts. I need to keep some for the 50AM Staples offer next week! DD will be getting some of her school supplies early this year LOL

Will I have an issue for the $150 BMO MasterCard spend at sponsors offer , my Shell purchase is showing as Macs on my MC bill?

I got the AM’s for My Shell offer but was hoping for the credit card spend to by my 3rd offer.

That could be problematic. Can you run to the nearest Metro, Sobeys, Foodland and pick up a GC to get you over the $150?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter