Airport hotel suggestions

kityrussell

Earning My Ears
We are doing 3 nights at PBH but the first night we get fly in late and are going to the Kennedy Space Center the next morning so I think staying near the airport might be more convenient. Plus we could also save one day of car rental by picking it up Friday instead of Thursday night.

Does anyone have suggestions on someplace nice and convenient? Was looking at the Courtyard by Marriott or the Hyatt in the airport. Anyone have comments on these or other suggestions? Looking for something under $100. Appreciate any help!

Kity.
I was thinking of the same thing but the Hyatt in the airport looks pretty high dollar($150), since we'll only be there from midnight until 8:00 a.m. I have reserved a room at the Hampton Inn on Cocoa Beach which is supposed to be only 45 min from the airport and a 15 min drive to Kennedy the next day. Best thing was....with our AAA rate we got an extended room (lg enough for 5 people)and breakfast for $98.00 and that includes an oceanview. Also I was told that there would not be a break for car rental to pick it up the night before versus the next morn. I guess it depends on how many hours you have it. Have fun at PBH!

I know the Hilton Garden Inn which is located next to the airport had a special for $55 per night through their website. Not sure your travel dates, but you can check it out: http://www.orlandohilton.com

If you are looking for a bigger full service hotel, there are other options. There is a Renaissance Hotel, Radisson, Holiday Inn Select and of course the Marriott. In each case however, you can expect to pay at least $100 per night.

Cheers!
OrlandoTraveler

Thanks for the heads up on the Hilton Garden. Booked it (looks like a good deal). BTW Couryard by Marriott also has rates for about $50.

It actually seems like a lot of hotels are giving good deals on rooms now! I think they build too many recently and there may not be enough demad so the drop in prices? I saw good deals also for the Comfort Suites, Sheraton Four Points and Hawthorn Suites, although I cannot recall their websites.

All the best!

Thanks for all the great suggestions! The Hilton Garden and the Courtyard both look nice and reasonable price-wise. Probably go for the Hilton since I'm an Honors point member. I think it's about $69 in Sept. when we are going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter