• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Airport transfer when booking through Costco

tpxdmd

Tpx
I booked my family's first DCL for April 2024 through Costco, but I can't find any info on transfers. The DCL site says I need to talk to my travel agent. I admittedly have not spoken to Costco, but before I did, I thought I'd ask who the right folks to talk to were here.

Thanks for any help.

Basically anything involving money will have to go thru Costco as your TA. Just give them a call and they can get the transfers added for you. I’ve done it many times.

I have called Disney directly after booking a cruise through Costco and added the airport transfer. I just paid with cc on the phone.

I have called Disney directly after booking a cruise through Costco and added the airport transfer. I just paid with cc on the phone.
Agreed - we've transferred all of our cruises to Costco Travel and you just call DCL to add the transfer.

Last year, I booked a trip to Liverpool through Costco and found out they didn't include a ride from the airport to our hotel. Costco usually doesn't offer this.

So, I had to find our way to get to the hotel. I chose https://www.1stclasschauffeurs.co.uk/ because they had good reviews and weren't too expensive. They charged us 100 pounds, but it was worth it because the smooth drive safely got us right to our hotel door.

Last edited:

Last year, I booked a trip to Liverpool through Costco and found out they didn't include a ride from the airport to our hotel. Costco usually doesn't offer this.
I think the point is the DCL does offer transfers - it’s not about whether Costco offers it or not, but how to book DCL transfers when you’ve booked a cruise through Costco.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter