Airport Transfer with Kids

I would do a Lyft or an Uber and bring travel car seats, or even just gate check your regular car seats that you use if you don't want to purchase anything additional. I used the Mears shuttle in February and it was definitely cheap, but they picked me up hours before my flight which was not great.

As a quick update since I booked it today. I tried Sunshine flyer but they do not serve the new terminal where Jetblue flies. I tried to call meats but did not get through to anyone. I went ahead and booked through cast and crew that someone else recommended. We will see how it goes.

I was in the same boat a few months ago looking for transportation from the airport for our family. I need a booster and a car seat that can fit a five year old who is over 40 lbs.

I emailed a bunch of the companies usually recommend on here, and didn't get any reassuring answers. Either no response, can't commit to having a car seat for a 40+ lb child, or they only have car seats that are suitable up to 40 lbs.

I finally found (and booked) Cast and Crew Transportation https://castandcrewtransportation.com/ (they also have a Facebook page and group). They have car seats and boosters available (including high back boosters) and post the specific models they use on their website.

We aren't traveling until next week, so I can't comment on the service yet, but they have been responsive so far.
@Griffin11 , please update us on your experience with cast and crew transportation!

As a quick update since I booked it today. I tried Sunshine flyer but they do not serve the new terminal where Jetblue flies. I tried to call meats but did not get through to anyone. I went ahead and booked through cast and crew that someone else recommended. We will see how it goes.
@fumanchu2488 , has your trip happened yet?

@Griffin11 , please update us on your experience with cast and crew transportation!
Oh, thanks for the reminder!

We had a great experience, everything was as expected. The driver reached out to us via Whats App when we landed (we are Canadian, I think they would do regular text if it was a US number) to direct us to where he was parked (same level as the car rental companies).

A car seat and booster were ready in the car as requested and properly installed.

We did a grocery stop on the way. There was more than enough room for all our luggage plus groceries.

Similar positive experience on the return trip.

It is obviously pricier than some other options to get from the airport, but for us it was money well spent. I would definitely use them again in the future.

Oh, thanks for the reminder!

We had a great experience, everything was as expected. The driver reached out to us via Whats App when we landed (we are Canadian, I think they would do regular text if it was a US number) to direct us to where he was parked (same level as the car rental companies).

A car seat and booster were ready in the car as requested and properly installed.

We did a grocery stop on the way. There was more than enough room for all our luggage plus groceries.

Similar positive experience on the return trip.

It is obviously pricier than some other options to get from the airport, but for us it was money well spent. I would definitely use them again in the future.
Thank you! I think I'm going to book them for a trip later this summer. I have misgivings about the bus options. I just don't have the patience for a wait or multiple stops after the flight. Other car services I've read about have mixed reviews. Cast and Crew has all positive reviews from what I've found but not a huge number of them, so I am really glad for your valuable feedback. Thanks again for the prompt response :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter